GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Front Emblem

I am in the market for new emblems. Just like everything else for my car, a simple purchase turns into an adventure. This time is for fun.
    There are carbon fibre in colors, there's chrome, overlays... choices, choices.
    I found prices from $20 - $40 shipped per emblem for oem up to $70 for custom matching sets with steering wheel, rim centers and trunklid.
    six forward speeds

Default Front Emblem

i bought mine that was not really that perfect...

for cosmetic reasons. can i replace it?

Yes, that would work. Might find it a few dollars cheaper at bavauto or bmaparts though.

Yes, make sure you have new rubber grommets (two per emblem I believe). The emblem pries with a screwdriver, cover the screwdriver in tape or something similar to avoid scratching the paint; comes out easily.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_manners_god
    I actually just got the Blue and White Ones with the CF weave in it, it looks rather nice as it matchs with the blue flakes in the paint.

The white and black ones can be easily found on ebay, if not, you could always spray the blue with black spray paint.

i got the black and white set (wheels, trunk, hood and steering wheel) off ebay. Damn good price and i dig the clean black look, but (im sure to no ones surprise) the hood badge looks pretty shitty after only a year and is showing corrosion. the other ones are holding up ok...

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a$$....and Im all outta bubblegum..." - Rowdy Roddy Piper

Don't do carbon fiber. They look so gimicky it's not funny. Some are just prints, some actually have a weave... but still. The nicest ones I've seen are white and black. Can't find them anywhere anymore. Of course, it looks good on my white car
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Quote Originally Posted by Qube
    Don't do carbon fiber. They look so gimicky it's not funny. Some are just prints, some actually have a weave... but still. The nicest ones I've seen are white and black. Can't find them anywhere anymore. Of course, it looks good on my white car
    I actually just got the Blue and White Ones with the CF weave in it, it looks rather nice as it matchs with the blue flakes in the paint.

The white and black ones can be easily found on ebay, if not, you could always spray the blue with black spray paint.

BMW E34 1992 525i Touring

RIP Touring...probably never going to drive you again...

Quote Originally Posted by Qube
    It's ok. I like my baby classy