GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone around from the Roadfly (Roadflea) days?

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    Ah, yes... the good ol' days...There's still some of us lurking around, but not like it was back then. Some have moved on, and others have found other interests. Most of us still check the board even if we don't offer up a post, lets see how many of us we can remember.....

Phil Coppin
    Tim Collins
    Quinten Pinner
    Geoff Hoad
    Gordon Lawson
    Shaky Joe (his pictures were always out of focus) ...=)
    Bill Rickard
    George Mann
    Marcus (in Indiana)

Gee, now my head hurts from trying to remember others, I know there's plenty others I've left out, not on purpose mind you, jus' cause I'm too old and tired to try to remember them....=)

JR
    At quick glance, it appears Phil Collins was among us

I've not been around nearly that long (2003), but have 'conversed' with a few of them there oldies.

Dave M

10/90 Build 525im, 630,000+km, Eibach/Sachs, Engine Rebuild
    *RIP Oskar the DOG *

I just missed that boat by a few months.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Anyone around from the Roadfly (Roadflea) days?

I used to be on all time. probably since 1999 or 2000. I remember this board from Roadfly and then it moved to another board and finally here. Used to lurk around but now that my E30 is basically done and I am bored with driving the truck. (04 F150) I'm going to start dumping money into the E34 again. Just wanted to see if theres some of the really old guys still around.

Ah, yes... the good ol' days...There's still some of us lurking around, but not like it was back then. Some have moved on, and others have found other interests. Most of us still check the board even if we don't offer up a post, lets see how many of us we can remember.....

Phil Coppin
    Tim Collins
    Quinten Pinner
    Geoff Hoad
    Gordon Lawson
    Bill Rickard
    George Mann
    Marcus (in Indiana)

Gee, now my head hurts from trying to remember others, I know there's plenty others I've left out, not on purpose mind you, jus' cause I'm too old and tired to try to remember them....=)

JR

When I was banned as shogun there long time ago, most of the E32 owners moved out there out of protest against their system to Bimmerboard E32 forum. E34 on RF is also 'empty' now, some from here sometimes post there to help out, same like a certain 'highline'
    I just feel sorry for the guys asking there for help and do not know other boards where they can get help.

I remember a lot of those names JR. Most of those guys sold their cars? Did bruno get rid of his? I saw Tim Collins' car about 2 years ago but I think hes into driving around 3s now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5

Phil Coppin
    Tim Collins
    Quinten Pinner
    Geoff Hoad
    Gordon Lawson
    Bill Rickard
    George Mann
    Marcus (in Indiana)

JR
    Brian (C?) who betrayed us all and bought a fscking PT Cruiser.
    Micah
    Bill Sours (Touring hatch wiring guru)
    Matt, with his gorgeous imported M5T
    Me, Peter W

Had to be more... can't remember at the moment. I miss all you guys.

Peter

Present, but mostly a lurker, and looking to move up a weight class into an E38. Micah is still around too, but in E46-land. A whole lot has changed since the bimmer.org days, but I'm still young, fit and a sucker for a nice set of wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC
    I used to be on all time. probably since 1999 or 2000. I remember this board from Roadfly and then it moved to another board and finally here. Used to lurk around but now that my E30 is basically done and I am bored with driving the truck. (04 F150) I'm going to start dumping money into the E34 again. Just wanted to see if theres some of the really old guys still around.
    Drew Z
    Formerly 540iT/6, now . . . 3, 5, 7

Default Is This Mr. W up in the

Pacific Northwest? If so , I didn't know your new nom de plume....
    Good to see you.
    A number of them still post occasionly like myself. Russian boy is still around under a different name. Tiger is still around. Rory and Sean H. i don't see here anymore. Paul Gray is around once in awhile and selling more of his bushings. Jeff N. and Martin are both still around. Scott H is still around. Josh Gore is still around. Nick Panish i'm not sure about. Warren Gregoire still posts once in awhile. Adnan just posted the other day. Paul Shovestul still posts. Don Gale still posts. I don't see shragon,Rob or Callen posting anymore. Many many others who dont come to mind right this second

Quote Originally Posted by Litespeed
    Brian (C?) who betrayed us all and bought a fscking PT Cruiser.
    Micah
    Bill Sours (Touring hatch wiring guru)
    Matt, with his gorgeous imported M5T
    Me, Peter W

Had to be more... can't remember at the moment. I miss all you guys.

Peter

freezin ass cold WI formerly freezin ass cold MN

I started out there. Hard to believe I've had the 540 since 1999.
    95 540 six speed, Rondell 58 wheels, nothin else special
    79 911 SC - pea soup green

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast