GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: In today's episode of Diagnose that...

Default In today's episode of Diagnose that...

I'm back, same problems. Its in my post history, I don't feel like digging it out. Ok not the same problems. Similar but not as bad. Maybe Its multiple problems that all make it bad. Anyway its running better of late. It doesn't act like its going to stall at stoplights. I ran some fuel cleaner through the system and bimmerd00d sprayed some cleaner on my CPS. One of those two stopped the whole oil light at idle phenomena.

Now I'm just low on power + lumpy idle. I can still drop the hammer and scoot away from a stoplight, but its not the same. So its winter, but lately in texas, the weather has been unseasonably warm, then cold then warm. So its 80 something, I got the radio blaring, and I can't hear for the wind. (I drive fast) So I roll up the windows and crank the AC.

BAM. The car idles even more poorly. Starts revving funny. I lose even more power (think m20)

Help?

I posted a thread the other day, I forgot about anyway, I read the replies, thanks for the info guys. Add this to that or something.

Previous threads
    http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthr...525#post276525

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=34237

Which hoses have you not checked for loose ends, little splits or cracks? The little ones under the manifold? Either of the the ICV hoses? The throttle body boot/sealing ring? Are both the AFM sealing surfaces round? If all are good, check injectors, exhaust pipes are not leaking prior to the cat. Nick

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!