GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: UK: Cheap replacement foglights *impressed*

Default UK: Cheap replacement foglights *impressed*

Seeing as I had a stone punch out one of my foglights I thought I'd take a gamble and pick up one of the cheap £26+vat foglight units from www.eurocarparts.com

Manufactured by a company called HTC or something like that...

I have to admit, I'm impressed... for a chinese surprise clone, it's almost identical in every way and actually feels better quality than the original hella unit I took out...

I'll report back in about it in a while and see how well/badly it fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferret
    Seeing as I had a stone punch out one of my foglights I thought I'd take a gamble and pick up one of the cheap £26+vat foglight units from www.eurocarparts.com

Manufactured by a company called HTC or something like that...

I have to admit, I'm impressed... for a chinese surprise clone, it's almost identical in every way and actually feels better quality than the original hella unit I took out...

I'll report back in about it in a while and see how well/badly it fails.
    They look tidy. Be sure to let us know how you go on with them. Mine look like french headlights - only the 'orange' is rust on the reflectors

i got some depo ones from hong kong ,off ebay,which i had to replace after i hit a badger at 90 mph they're not the standard looking ones but the crystal look ones, to go with my depo eyes, the only different thing about them were the bulbs that go in them are h3 and not h1 like the standard units, they look quite nice in the second hand 540 front bumper i got to replace the original busted bumper too, they only cost me £53 including postage as well, so i was quite chuffed

Quote Originally Posted by nizmainiac
    i got some depo ones from hong kong ,off ebay,which i had to replace after i hit a badger at 90 mph they're not the standard looking ones but the crystal look ones, to go with my depo eyes, the only different thing about them were the bulbs that go in them are h3 and not h1 like the standard units, they look quite nice in the second hand 540 front bumper i got to replace the original busted bumper too, they only cost me £53 including postage as well, so i was quite chuffed
    Badgers are endagered species so you are not supposed to hit them! Perhaps the badgers dont know? Is that 53 quid for a pair?

it was the badger or a huge accident , and yep 53 quid a pair thats with postage, they arrived within a week, and i have to say they're pretty good, they don't mist up or anything, the only thing was the bulbs, and the fact that i couldn't use my low beam ones from my old smileys, and had to buy 2 new h3 bulbs

it was the badger or a huge accident , and yep 53 quid a pair thats with postage, they arrived within a week, and i have to say they're pretty good, they don't mist up or anything, the only thing was the bulbs, and the fact that i couldn't use my low beam ones from my old smileys, and had to buy 2 new h3 bulbs
    so it wasnt 53 quid was it!?
    Gone but not forgotten

http://urlcut.com/1aqmf
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95