GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: did anybody download the free synpower oil form : DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK BILL PUT..

Default did anybody download the free synpower oil form : DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK BILL PUT..

up...its apparently not there anymore. i was hoping that someone clicked on it earlier, or downloaded the pdf. if you clicked on the link while it was still working, would you please consider "working offline" and providing links to the me and possibly the board? if you clicked on it, and a plain index page for valvoline products popped up, you don't have it anymore. thanks.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

yea just saw it doesnt work any more.

even if somebody passed the pdf to you, it'd be useless to you. because the pdf is personalized with the inputer's name, info, and a bar code.

i guess too many people downloaded the rebate.

i emailed them about it, doubt i'll get a response. i was hoping for a link to the generator page, as i once got the raw data for another valvoline offer and was able to fill out the pdf offline but on computer.

Quote Originally Posted by shragon
    yea just saw it doesnt work any more.

even if somebody passed the pdf to you, it'd be useless to you. because the pdf is personalized with the inputer's name, info, and a bar code.

i guess too many people downloaded the rebate.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default Yep they pulled that rebate and now just give you a 5.00 rebate on any

case of oil instead... or if you want the max life they'll give you 12.00 rebate...

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    i emailed them about it, doubt i'll get a response. i was hoping for a link to the generator page, as i once got the raw data for another valvoline offer and was able to fill out the pdf offline but on computer.