GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so pissed...Goddamn *&#/*$%

Default I'm so pissed...Goddamn *&#/*$%

Stupid car just died, 20 minutes ago 5 blocks from my house... I AM MAD AS HELL.. that's twice in 2 weeks...

What's the point... I try to take care of this car as much as I can and then it breaks down... I know people who don't even wash their cars, EVER... and yet their cars never break down... WTF...

It's probably the fuel pump... F**k I'm pissed...

Jeff
    I prefer to be misunderstood rather than having to explain myself all the time...

2 weeks ago, stupid wipers wouldn't work anymore, in the middle of a snowstorm, first day at my new posting... Made it to the rental car company closest to my house and had to rent a car, for 2 days... turned out the wiper linkage was all seized up and wouldn't work in freezing weather...

Now this...

This is getting really annoying...

sorry, had to vent a little...

Jeff
    I prefer to be misunderstood rather than having to explain myself all the time...

wash your car more often!

Quote Originally Posted by Montreal525
    I'm so pissed...Goddamn *&#/*$%...Jeff
    Er... does that mean things aren't going so well?

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

that sucks - recent weather (and all the salt i think) has been really nasty on everything electrical for me. had wiper problems too, 1 busted window motor so far, random failed sensor warnings [i jumped the coolant level sensor a long time ago but all of a sudden i'm getting clsensor warnings again wtf?]
    i just did the fuel check valve replacement on wednesday (so far so good...). for a while i have been suspecting the connector to the fuel pump to be a bit corroded as i get whacked fuel level readings every now and then on the console and the obc. i was going to have a look but i was on extremely limited heated garage time so i just tried to push it in a little more into the connector and i get different readings now. didn't actually fix it but i think it points to corrosion in the connector, i've seen other posts on this. easier to look at than the fuel pump.... i have a brand new fuel pump relay if you are stuck and want to try it.
    i didn't mention it in my squeeling alternator post but the belt seized so bad one time i stalled out and it wouldn't start right away. i think that's what it was...
    20 cm tomorrow... spring is just around the corner... must... hang... on...

...help me i'm freeeezing...

You're the guy who started the *@#ł this car thread, right? I think your car doesn't like you. Get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov
    You're the guy who started the *@#ł this car thread, right? I think your car doesn't like you. Get rid of it.
    Wasn't me...

I cooled off a bit. At least everything that is supposed to break on an E34 is breaking on mine, right on schedule... What's worst is that I can fix most of those problem but not in the winter time as my garage is occupied with my summer car and working outside at below freezing temps. is far from fun...

what strikes me as odd is that all the little things that break are never big things but always enough to bring the car down... tommorow, it will be my 6th tow truck ride with this car...

Damn...

And it's 15 to 25 cm of snow tommorow...

Double damn...

Jeff
    Last edited by Montreal525; 01-31-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Your car broke down and the first thing you did was run home and post a bitching message about it on the internet....?

Yeah., That'll teach it real good. F*cking car! What's next, photo's of it on myspace???? Humiliate that damn POS..

1997 e39 523SEi touring.

Nah. That snow's not coming. If it is, I'm going to ditch the e39 and take out the e34. Should be fun, no work then
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Your car broke down and the first thing you did was run home and post a bitching message about it on the internet....?

Yeah., That'll teach it real good. F*cking car! What's next, photo's of it on myspace???? Humiliate that damn POS..

Actually no... first thing I did was to run a search to find out all I can about that kind of failure and other fuel pump problems. Then I called my mechanic to set up a rendez vous to get it fixed as I can't do it at my house. Then, I went for a piss and after that, I posted a bitching message about it...I'm sorry I made you waste your valuable time reading and replying to my obviously incomplete posts...I'll try to be more considerate in the future...

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast