GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have to sell :(

Default have to sell :(

Hi Folks,

it is much regret that i have to sell my 3rd E34. i hope i am not breaking any rules using this space for advertising but i honestly would like this car to go to one of you guys rather than ermm some hoon...

i am on the gold coast queensland australia so brisbane, gold coast, sunshine coast, sydney, a.c.t.,, read on....

i am sorry but i do not know how to post pictures on herebut if anybody wants photos private message me your email address and i will send you some...

this car basically sits in my garage covered over i have serviced her every 6 months regardless and last service i also changed the gear oil...just because..

she is my baby and ask my family and they will tell you that i love it more than them.... i am getting a car from my father and for sentimental reasons only my bimmer has to go...

it is a 1989 535im, yes rare 5 speed manual...

she has done 279 oddd thousand k's

she still drives well, like new.....

totally stock standard and unmolested save putting in a pioneer cd player and changing the gear knob...(matching numbers all original car)

has alloy wheels,,,

she is atlantic blue in colour...

has "charcoal" coloured cloth trim (you can keep your cracked sweaty leather seats) and is in excellent condition plus the dash has no cracks and looks almost new...has fitted lambswool on front seats with bmw embossed logo (tone on tone) i have never had them off the car and all seats are in almost new condition with no rips tears or fading...the carpet is also in great condition...

the exterior has a small stone chip on bonnet and a small hardly noticable dent on the bonnet where the "scoop" fold line is...it has no rust and has very cool (wheel i think) chrome wheel arch molds... (now thats something you dont see every day....

i sometimes drive her up to brisbane and it starts first time every time runs beautifully on the highway and has the comfort and power of a

have original log books (showing all services completed, and i have serviced myself since owning) and owners manual

has all the original tools in the bootlid compartment...

she is as tight as, the motor, gearbox etc.. do their job effortlessly...

i would honestly consider this to be one of the best examples of an early model E34 series 535im in original condition in australia and would have no hesitation in advising any interested persons to contact me at your earliest convenience as the next step is the open market and i would really hate it to go to anybody but a E34 series lover like me......

i do not want to put this car in the driveway or in the hands of somebody who would not appreciate what it is or look after her...

hope to hear from you...

I will thanks heaps

well i tried....joining under 2 different names even but no confirmation emails to activate membership for me
    Last edited by 3rdE34; 01-29-2008 at 08:10 AM.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/BMW540iLE/
    one of these guys might appreciate it....you might have to take the line out about the leather though.....good luck
    Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/BMW540iLE/
    one of these guys might appreciate it....you might have to take the line out about the leather though.....good luck

thanks Paul i appreciate it!

i live on the gold coast its too hot for leather in my opinion and i rarely have seen it still in good condition. i looked for over 6 months before buying this car and the cloth trim didnt put me off one bit..

having had both i know which i prefer but having said that i do appreciate the luxury of leather...

thanks again for the tip and best regards,,,,

email me the pictures and I`ll post them here.

mail: espen@get-web.no
    Eurospec-12/1988-535iL-M30B35-5speed

Quote Originally Posted by Espen
    email me the pictures and I`ll post them here.

mail: espen@get-web.no

thanks heaps i will send them to you after work this afternoon....

i guess in hot weather the leather doees get a hard time....but if you look at that 540 le site they ALL have leater ,and i bet there aint to many cracked one..Lighter colour would be better,than black car with black interior.Leather is good though,its very very easy to keep clean,ice cream, drinks etc wipe straight off...cant say the same for cloth!
    Gone but not forgotten

I have posted a link on Bimmerboard Australia section to here, so if someone there is interested he might contact you.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun
    I have posted a link on Bimmerboard Australia section to here, so if someone there is interested he might contact you.

thanks heaps i really appreciate it....

i also have some photos now i if anybody wants to see her pm me your addy... shame that i am a *&^% photographer...

also fyi i was dissapointed when i contacted a particular bmw car club only to be told "its to old"... "none of our members would be interested they all have E39's.....he then got a bit cheesed when i asked him if any of them had a 535i manual.....but then he got really pissed when i told him that i personally thought the E34 series was the best built.....seems this particular bmw car club only has members with post 1996 cars and i am now glad that i have never had the time to join them....

my only experience with those was a mate had a brand new 528i and he had nothing but trouble with it...

anyhows i have some photos to email....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast