GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: e30 parts for DIRT cheap

James! Guest

Default e30 parts for DIRT cheap

Im leaving for the air force in 30 days and If I dont get rid of the things in my closet before I leave they will be thrown away, I have a pair of tan bucket seats that were in my 91 318is they are in good shape , drivers side has some wear but not bad, car had 100k. and I also have euro e30 headlights, which are in near perfect shape, I had them for about 8 mos. before I sold the 3 for the 5. PLEASE someone buy this stuff because It will end up in the trash in a month,
    I will sell the seats for $20
    lights $50, I bought them for 250

If anyone lives In SOCAL they can pick up the seats for free

RobPatt 93 525ia Guest

Default Air Force 'eh?

James,
    I been in the air force for 14 years (been there, done that) , and I still have my BMW. No, really, what job are you going into, and what kinds of BS did your recruiter tell you? Anyways, if you have any questions about how it really is, etc, feel free to ask (robert.patt@eglin.af.mil). And after you graduate basic training, and technical training, and get to your first base, the AF will pay a shipping company to go to your house, get your E30 stuff, and ship it to you. Of course, if you're lucky enough to get stationed in Germany, none of that E30 stuff will fit on your M5!
    Good luck.
    Rob sends....

Quote Originally Posted by James!
    Im leaving for the air force in 30 days and If I dont get rid of the things in my closet before I leave they will be thrown away, I have a pair of tan bucket seats that were in my 91 318is they are in good shape , drivers side has some wear but not bad, car had 100k. and I also have euro e30 headlights, which are in near perfect shape, I had them for about 8 mos. before I sold the 3 for the 5. PLEASE someone buy this stuff because It will end up in the trash in a month,
    I will sell the seats for $20
    lights $50, I bought them for 250

If anyone lives In SOCAL they can pick up the seats for free

RobPatt Guest

Default Let me just add that....

...that I've loved every minute of it and cannot imagine myself doing anything else. It's what YOU make it, it is a job, an adventure, a world tour, a lifestyle, and offers opportunities to see and do things most folks can't relate to (like the time I was working all night because a Chinese Admiral was touring one of our Naval flag officer ships...and yes, I'm in the Air Force...) I was a computer/network administrator (solaris/oracle) for 13 years, stationed all over the world, going to school at night, and just went to get my commission a few months ago. Sincere best wishes! Huah.
    Rob sends....

Quote Originally Posted by RobPatt 93 525ia
    James,
    I been in the air force for 14 years (been there, done that) , and I still have my BMW. No, really, what job are you going into, and what kinds of BS did your recruiter tell you? Anyways, if you have any questions about how it really is, etc, feel free to ask (robert.patt@eglin.af.mil). And after you graduate basic training, and technical training, and get to your first base, the AF will pay a shipping company to go to your house, get your E30 stuff, and ship it to you. Of course, if you're lucky enough to get stationed in Germany, none of that E30 stuff will fit on your M5!
    Good luck.
    Rob sends....