GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ********November Joke Thread********

Default ********November Joke Thread********

Magic Beer
    A lady walks into a fancy bar on the 30th floor of an office building and sees a really good-looking guy sitting by himself.

She goes over and asks him what he is drinking. 'Magic Beer,' he says. She thinks he's a little , so she walks around the bar, but after realizing that there is no one else worth talking to, goes back to the man and says, 'That isn't really Magic Beer, is it?'

'Yes. I'll show you,' he replies. He takes a drink of the beer, jumps out the window, flies around the building three times and comes back in the window.

The lady can't believe it and says, 'I'll bet you can't do that again!' So he takes another drink, jumps out the window, flies around the building three times, and comes back in the window.

She is so amazed that she says she wants a Magic Beer. So the guy says to the bartender, 'Give her what I'm having.' She gets her beer, takes a big gulp, jumps out the window and plummets 30 stories and dies.

The bartender looks up and says, 'You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you drink.'
    Last edited by artguy; 11-01-2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says,
    "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table
    with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

And the moral of the story is..........

A priest was being honored at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner. However, he was delayed, so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited.
    "I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when questioned by the police, was able to lie his way out of it.
    He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from his employer, had an affair with his boss's wife, taken illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled. But as the days went on I learned that my people were not all like that and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish full of good and loving people."...
    Just as the priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and gave his talk. "I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honor of being the first person to go to him for confession."

Moral: Never, Never, Never Be Late!
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

Bad Day

A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an
    hour when this big trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his
    drink and gulps it down in one swig.

The poor little guy starts crying.

"Come on man. I was just giving you a hard time," the biker says. "I
    can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy between sobs. "I
    can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important
    meeting, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I don't have any insurance. I grabbed a cab home but, after the cab left, I discovered my wallet was still in the cab.

At home I found my wife in bed with the gardener and my dog bit me. So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life, and then you show up and drink the poison!"
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

THE PENIS STUDY
    The American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After 1 year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason that the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, the French decided to do their own study. After $250,000 and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Australians, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks, a cost of around $175.46, and 2 cases of beer, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting himself in the forehead.

What, you ask, is "Butt Dust"? Read on and you'll discover the joy in a child's sincere originality. No adult is this creative!!

JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: "Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?"

MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, "If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six"

STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom good night. "I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?"

DJ (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

JAMES(age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read :
    "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"

TAMMY(age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"

The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget.... this particular Sunday sermon..."Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust..."
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, "Mom, what is butt dust?"
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Famous Sayings

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself ~~"Lillian, you should have remained a virgin."
    -- Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.
    -- Mark Twain

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.
    -- George Burns

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.
    -- Victor Borge

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
    -- Mark Twain

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
    -- Socrates

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
    -- Groucho Marx

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
    -- Alex Levine

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.
    -- Bob Hope

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.
    -- W.C. Fields

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.
    -- Will Rogers

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
    -- Winston Churchill

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.
    -- Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
    -- Billy Crystal

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with this really cute, really hot
    hooker at the end of the bar... But he heard that she was very expensive.

One night Eddie got so frustrated that he went over to her and said, "I'll give
    you $50 if you let me have sex with you...

The hooker looked at him, and then said, "NO!" I go for $200

Eddie said, "I'll be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you
    bend down and I'll finish by the time you've picked it up."

She thought for a moment and said that she would consult with her
    pimp...So she called him and explained the situation.

Her pimp says, "Ask him for $100, and pick up the money really
    fast. He won't even be able to get his pants down."

She agreed and accepts the proposal.

Over half an hour goes by and the pimp is still waiting for his
    hooker’s call. Finally, after 45 minutes the pimp calls and
    asks, "What happened...?" Still breathing hard, she managed to reply,
    "The bastard had all quarters!"

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

Little Johnny sent a letter to Santa . . .

"Dear Santa, please bring me a little brother for Christmas."

Santa replied:

"Dear Johnny, send me your mother!"

Philosophy of sex

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy."
    --Tom Clancy

"You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."
    --Steve Martin

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
    --Woody Allen

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
    --Rodney Dangerfield

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women.
    Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."
    --Lynn Lavner

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist."
    --Matt Barry

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."
    --George Burns

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant."
    --George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
    --Sharon Stone

"My girlfriend always laughs during sex ---no matter what she's reading."
    --Steve Jobs (Founder, Apple Computers)

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
    --Jack Nicholson

" Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
    --Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady -- and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
    --Robin Williams

"Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
    --Roseanne

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
    --Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
    --Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
    --Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked."
    --Jerry Seinfeld

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
    --Rod Stewart

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
    --Robin Williams

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast