GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: I want another 535.

Default I want another 535.

Ok guys, here's the scoop. I have decided that because of all the things that have been happening with my car lately (instrument cluster going to crap, ps leak somewhere, rusting out quarter panel that will cost 1200 to replace and the fact that since its a michigan car it will just keep rusting) that I will find another e34 535 to replace the one I have, and keep this one for parts. SO....does anyone have one they are expecting to sell around spring?
    This is what I want
    ext: Black or silver
    int: black or parchment
    eng: m30
    trans: 5-speed
    miles: prefer around 150k, but will take more if well maintained
    I will be looking in the $3500-$5000 range...let me know what you have, the 5 speed is un negotiable, everything else I would probably consider. that list is what I prefer. Ill be looking around spring, so keep your eyes open! It doesnt have to be local, either, in fact i would prefer something southern because they are less likely to rust out like poor old evalinda.

Thanks alot, guys!

I think my previous e34 is for sale here in Abg.

~110k miles, granitsilber over grey interior

535im

I was the 2nd owner, traded it to the body shop for a paint job on my pickup truck.

Tons of things done to get it in great shape, and it's a new mexico car so no rust but the leather is a bit dry in the back seat.

I'll check and see if it is still up for sale.
    Robin

72 Chevy K10
    01 E39 M5

sounds good, let me know