GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Username question...

Default Username question...

Sorry if this is a ridiculous question (i've done a search and it hasn't come up before - although i enjoyed the one describing your usernames!), but how can i change my username? I've looked on the user CP and couldn't seem to do it. I originally thought i needed to put something in with my car details on and i've just lived with it until now... Anyone help me out please?
    1995 XJR: 4.0L S/charged straight 6 Auto

What... It's not broken??? I can still fix it

I tried doing this myself way back when my username was Yiorgos and I wanted to change it to LunatiC as it is now. I asked on here and it seems the only way to do so is by creating a new account and using that instead.

You will lose your post count, but everything else can be carried over manually by yourself (profile, signature etc).

Thats a shame, I like being a Big, Big Time poster. Don't know what to do now?! Thanks for the info though LunatiC.
    1995 XJR: 4.0L S/charged straight 6 Auto

What... It's not broken??? I can still fix it

I think you become a Big, Big time poster when you go over 250 odd posts... so it's not hard to get back to that position if you decide to make a new account

What's wrong with e34.535i.sport? I like it.

1997 535i V8
    5spd, OBC, A/C, cruise, BMW phone, factory M-Tech wheel & suspension, 18" Alpinas

Quote Originally Posted by e34.535i.sport
    Thats a shame, I like being a Big, Big Time poster. Don't know what to do now?! Thanks for the info though LunatiC.
    You're not talking about your username. That is the username you create when you first register. Big, Big Time Poster is the description of the category you are in relative to the number of posts you have. One of the next milestones for you is: Grand Master, when you reach 1,000 posts. For example I am a: 2 Grand Master, since I have between 2,000 and 2,999 posts.

Ralph Mendoza Jr. - Long Beach, CA

I don't think you want to try creating a new account. Might take a while to get it activated. Took about 2 months for my account to get activated.

The admins should be able to change your user name. Don't know if that's something that's "allowed" or not on this board as I've not been around here very long.
    Cosmos Black/Black 1995 540iA M-Sport
    BMW Individual Exclusive Edition, 1 of 65 total, 9/25/95 Build

Just have a mod change it for you.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

shoot an email to Ed, he can change it, my Modding power limits me to moving threads and deleting people

Quote Originally Posted by e34.535i.sport
    Sorry if this is a ridiculous question (i've done a search and it hasn't come up before - although i enjoyed the one describing your usernames!), but how can i change my username? I've looked on the user CP and couldn't seem to do it. I originally thought i needed to put something in with my car details on and i've just lived with it until now... Anyone help me out please?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    shoot an email to Ed, he can change it, my Modding power limits me to moving threads and deleting people
    lol, delete me baby
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast