GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: The M8

Default The M8

Wow, just learned about it. What a shame BMW refuses to show it and will destroy it just becouse it's not good enough to fit in their museum. This M8 is so unique, so mysterious, and still, BMW is keeping it in some storage behind a bunch of boxes. They should donate or sell it instead of just getting rid of it, i bet they would get a big buck for it, this is the holy grail of BMW lovers IMO.

Is anyone up for finding that place called Giftschrank, bust in and take it? I'll get the guns!

if you talk to all the csi owners they consider their cars to be the m8 .. which i disagree with but if you look on the registry the car is listed with an m designation

maybe they want it to be a secret not to trounce the notoriety of the csi ? shrug

what i would like to see are the e31's which were used to test the mclaren f1 motor.. those musta been fuken sweet to drive
    -inc

'91 e31 850
    '90 e34 535
    '02 CBR F4i stunt/track bike
    '07 gsxr 750 stunt bike

Quote Originally Posted by Incantation
    if you talk to all the csi owners they consider their cars to be the m8 .. which i disagree with but if you look on the registry the car is listed with an m designation

maybe they want it to be a secret not to trounce the notoriety of the csi ? shrug

what i would like to see are the e31's which were used to test the mclaren f1 motor.. those musta been fuken sweet to drive
    No ****? I'd love to read about that.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber