GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: My locks dont unlock or lock

Default My locks dont unlock or lock

Hi guys, my central locks don't work at all, I have an aftermarket alarm system which was wired into the pre-wired alarm harness about 2 years ago and so far it was working great. There are two relays connected to it to unlock and lock the doors which work because they are clicking and I replaced them to make sure. All this started to happen after I disconnected my battery and connected it back. Now when i press on the remote it just honks but doesnt lock or unlock. Im so annoyed right now. I would also like to add that when I was installing the rear seat back I had to give it a good hit or two do you think the vibration from my hits damaged the relay module or general module? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EAT Chip/K&N Panel Filter/Blaupunkt MP46/JBL 15" sub/Crimestopper Alarm/e38 basketweaves/Deutschland Plate/Clear Corners

Anyone? Please I really need some help on this, I know there is a lot of info on the site but I really couldnt find anything related and nor do I have the time for wild goose chases, so if you guys could just throw out some ideas I would be greatful thank you.

EAT Chip/K&N Panel Filter/Blaupunkt MP46/JBL 15" sub/Crimestopper Alarm/e38 basketweaves/Deutschland Plate/Clear Corners

Doesn't work even when manually locking with key?

This may be a silly question but are all your fuses ok? There are some by the general module and I think one in the engine bay which operate the central locking.

Do the doors lock from the boot lid key or passenger door key? Do they lock if turned to the deadlock position with the key?

I know relays also operate within the general or central locking module when the car is locked/unlocked, so could be faulty relay, although not sure which one(s) in the module are for the central locking