GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What you guys think - wrinkle black cool?

Yeah - hopefully throw some cash in there because the valve cover is the hardest thing to bead blast.

It will have to wait a few weeks though - I have a very busy schedule. This weekend is welding exhaust friday for englishtown on saturday and trenton nj meet on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    Yeah - hopefully throw some cash in there because the valve cover is the hardest thing to bead blast.

It will have to wait a few weeks though - I have a very busy schedule. This weekend is welding exhaust friday for englishtown on saturday and trenton nj meet on sunday.
    Obviously compensation would be in order...and I'd only ship it to you when you have enough free time. but I just have to see about being carless for a period of time....maybe I can get another one..uh valve cover not car
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Son
    Obviously compensation would be in order...and I'd only ship it to you when you have enough free time. but I just have to see about being carless for a period of time....maybe I can get another one..uh valve cover not car
    I hear you - works for me let me know if you find one/remove it and i can have it done. get it to me on a friday i can have it done in 1 day and back out monday

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    I hear you - works for me let me know if you find one/remove it and i can have it done. get it to me on a friday i can have it done in 1 day and back out monday
    Sweet. I'll let you know
    -Mike

Looks good Jon. How about milling off all the unnecessary stuff on the cover?
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    Looks good Jon. How about milling off all the unnecessary stuff on the cover?
    Thought about it - maybe I will try one that I am not using. Only issue with it is the casting is such crap that there are air pockets in it! There are areas that have nasty cavities. I don't think this is aluminum actually - i think it's some other alloy. I dropped my oil filter housing into our hot tank and it had murky grey bubbles pouring from it reacting to the chemical. I put the valve cover in... nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123