GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Granite Silver e34 for sale

Default Granite Silver e34 for sale

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my e34 and figured I'd give the board first notice of the sale. Car is located in Winston-Salem, NC.

Here's my ad for the CCA chapter newsletter:

1992 525i Granite Silver Metallic over Lt Grey; 184,520 miles; Auto Transmission. Engine has small oil leak from oil filter housing and automatic transmission will need to be rebuilt/replaced in the future. Interior fabric has wear and will need TLC, front seats show wear and have cracks, but no rips or tears. All windows, knobs, OBC, etc in the interior work and A/C has been converted to R-134a. Premium sound w/ 6 disc changer, wood trim, 15" ARE wheels w/BFG Traction T/A's. Car drives well and was used as a daily driver for my three years of ownership. Well maintained with regular oil changes (Castrol GTX) and a well sorted engine. Serviced by Hendrick Imports (PO), Motorsports Connections, Mann Motorsport, and myself. $2500 obo. Will include original "bottlecap" wheels, Bentley Manual, and spare filters etc... with full price offer. Contact: Ashley at e34forsale@mac.com for questions and pictures.

-ashley
    Last edited by granit_silber; 08-28-2007 at 09:48 AM.

'92 525iA / 179k miles / Born 3.92 / ABS / No ASC / stock / North Carolina

Paper Gaskets Suck!

Good luck with the sale. You have a reasonable price so it'll go quick. My driveway is full.
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

That sucks. Beautiful color.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00