GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 OZ E34 love in!

Default 2007 OZ E34 love in!

Hi to all OZ E34 owners,

As discussed at Oran Park recently, I would like to extend an invitation to all OZ E34 owners to join me for a weekend of all things E34 at my place in sunny Goulburn. The weekend being looked at is 11-12 August as this coincides with the NSW BMW Driver's Club weekend at Wakefield Park.

It's early days yet so I don't expect any RSVPs just some ideas for the weekend. I envisage some kind of driving activity on Saturday. A BBQ and some kind of car activity (maybe an easy 'tulip' rally), drinking 'til late then attending Wakefield Park on Sunday. We could incorporate some playstation racing activity for when the beer is flowing...the options are endless.

Accomodation would be similar to MattyB's weekend last year. I don't live in a palace but there is plenty of floor space for an airbed/ bag. Depending on numbers I could pitch a tent in the backyard if necessary but Goulburn is still pretty cold in August.

International E34 driver's are most welcome especially our Kiwi cousins and it is rumoured that fukem5 will be attending!!!

Can someone make this a 'sticky' please
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

I would love to come Tony. I had such a good time at Matt's place last time. I can't see any track days around the 11th of August though. There is Wakefield on the 22nd of July or Oran Park in September.

http://www.bmwclubnsw.asn.au/clubsport.html

not that you guys are boring or anything....any other motor sports events on round there,and where is Goulburn.Cold? Whats cold to you Tony?
    Thinks....
    Gone but not forgotten

Sounds interesting, Tony.

Let me work on it !

BTW, where the hell is Goulburn ?

ps. I presume we will be bringing our own bath & drinking water ?

Actually will be driving through Goulburn in about an hour and a half's time on my way to Narooma for Easter. 4 Days off - my annual holiday ! ( And no, that isn't a joke ! )

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

I am also very interested in getting there for some of that weekend, regardless of the Wakefield race day. I am near Nowra but can advise that Goulburn is a 3 blanket town in August. Happy Easter to all and drive safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Tyler
    I am also very interested in getting there for some of that weekend, regardless of the Wakefield race day. I am near Nowra but can advise that Goulburn is a 3 blanket town in August. Happy Easter to all and drive safely.
    Whata great Idea Tony, I'll kip on the floor gladly Tony, sounds like a great idea. It'll be hilarious having 10 e34s doing 60kmh through that 10km long 6 lane highway through the place... I should bring my skis and schedule the hangout on the to/way from the snow... the week be4 or after maybe... Hmmm

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

For Paul in NZ, It snows here so that is kinda cold for Oz. BigKriss, GJP has mooted that weekend as he said it was a race weekend. I don't really care two ways It is still a convenient weekend for me and hopefully for you guys as well. Does anyway know how to make this a sticky so it doesn't get lost?
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

august 11 is along way off a realistic day to aim for to get my car functioning okay
    took her out for a round trip 300 km no sweat, I will be a maybe, so long there are no failures in the next 3 months i can't see why not need a "wingman" to drive down with me (where is keith? or should i bring my mate yang who also has a calypso e34)
    Last edited by rob101; 04-07-2007 at 04:29 AM.

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    For Paul in NZ, It snows here so that is kinda cold for Oz.
    Its cold enough for me too!
    Gone but not forgotten

No prizes for guessing if I'll be there... Is there a bottlo nearby?

Who needs a sway bar anyway?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast