GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: norcal camp sites

Default OT: norcal camp sites

Hey guys,

Im trying to plan a camping trip for early september and I need some suggestions. Some where in northern california. I would like it to be secluded but a real camp site not just in the middle of the woods. I wanna be "roughin it" so no cabins or stores around. and I also want to be close to a lake or river for swimming or fishing. You guys know any good spots?
    Ive been told big basin is a good one but ive also heard some negatives things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulasstar
    Hey guys,

Im trying to plan a camping trip for early september and I need some suggestions. Some where in northern california. I would like it to be secluded but a real camp site not just in the middle of the woods. I wanna be "roughin it" so no cabins or stores around. and I also want to be close to a lake or river for swimming or fishing. You guys know any good spots?
    Ive been told big basin is a good one but ive also heard some negatives things about it.
    Not a lot of fishing or swimming in Big Basin. You may want to check out Pine Crest Lake, in the Sierras. In September, it gets pretty cold at night, so make sure you bring good bags.
    Brad Houser, San Jose, CA
    1991 525i Auto