GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: harry potter

Default OT: harry potter

god this has to have been the most boring movie i have ever seen. ia ctually fell alseep. only went cuz my gf wanted to. not as bad or boring as zodiac and 23 though. those movies were so ****ing redundant it gave me a headache.
    Mark

1999 M3 Cosmos Black/ Black 78k
    1994 540i Oxford Green/ Silver Grey Sold @ 133k
    1995 M3 Arctic Silver/Black Sold @ 117k
    1990 325i Zinnobar Red/Black Sold @ 115k

harry potter = lame.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

i totally agree. but sometimes u gotta take one for the team to keep ur gf happy.
    Mark

I thought it was interesting albeit confusing

maybe but i never saw the first 3 or 4 or however many movies came before it.

what was creepy were the middle aged guys who came in and watched the movies by themselves.
    Mark

This movie seemed to be more of a filler. Sorta like the twin towers in the lord of the rings. Not the beginning, and not the end. All in all I thought this should been a prelude to the ending, rather than a standalone movie.

-Super-Future-Spoiler-
    I just think it's wierd Harry marrying Ginny and not the asian girl. But whatever, guess doin your friends kid sister is better than having a healthy relationship with a asian girl in Rowling land.

the # 23 was ****in

i liked 1408 too

Well, it was the most political of the books... they didnt have much to work on really.

The last book is excellent though.

i don't know how any self-respecting adult can read that (cough) mess and defend it to other adults as a respectable choice in reading material. they're published by scholastic, for christ's sake, and I sure as hell don't remember a resurgence in psychotrophics back 'round 97-99, when that dreadful series started coming out. at least (that) explained the popularity of JRR Tolkein books.. i like "you can't do that on TV," yes, but only for reasons of nostalgia (like me being moved to read a damn scholastic book......). And I'm certainly not going to try and impeach another adult's intelligence level if they don't laugh at one of the characters' request for "alanis." as you can probably tell, I can't bring myself to coexist with the potter-kind (adults) any longer.
    Last edited by ryan roopnarine; 07-22-2007 at 10:27 PM.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ThoreauHD
    This movie seemed to be more of a filler. Sorta like the twin towers in the lord of the rings. Not the beginning, and not the end. All in all I thought this should been a prelude to the ending, rather than a standalone movie.

-Super-Future-Spoiler-
    I just think it's wierd Harry marrying Ginny and not the asian girl. But whatever, guess doin your friends kid sister is better than having a healthy relationship with a asian girl in Rowling land.
    You miserable piece of ****. If thats what actually happens you dont even deserve to drive an e34.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast