GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, Aussies?

Default Well, Aussies?

1990 535i 5-sp., except for 16" M-Contours, cd deck, and clear corners, completely stock. 226k and running strong

I've only seen it once or twice - a bit limp I thought.

'90 E34 M5
    '89 E34 535i
    '74 R90S
    MB 560SEC
    '74 Jensen Interceptor
    '54++ VW Subaru Turbo hybrid
    etc

Can't think of a time when I was speeding to impress anyone -I do it for my own pleasure .......
    June 88 535iA, 173,000 km; Sep 00 735i 170,000 km

Quote Originally Posted by Podmore
    Can't think of a time when I was speeding to impress anyone -I do it for my own pleasure .......
    i totally agree with the ads, there quite funny, seen them many times. in one a guy speeds round a corner, nearly loses control, and this 80yr old lady shakes her head to the lady across the road, lifts up her hand and waves her little finger.

i dont undertand the mentality of these "cool" people. im 16 myself but would never even think of doing this in my car, i get kicks out of washing and waxing it.

i dont think its just speeding, like doing 130 down a highway instead of 110, thats just having a bit of fun, its roaring up and down the main street of a town with music blarring.

i HATE stereotypes, the **** box holden commodore or ford falcon (they can never afford 2000+ model so a 1992 model will have to do) amp, subwoofer, doof doof, with the car PACKED with people yelling out the windows.

ive never seen a p plate driver without a dent in his **** box car

neither do i see the joy of spinning round and round, i can spin in circles, but i dont need to be in my car to do it. it's merely costing you money with tyres!

i love my car, one reason why i picked an e34 is because most P platers never save enough money to afford anything nice.

unfortunetly there is only two things that is going to stop reckless p platers:

wooden base ball bat (hollow metal ones are terrible on anything but base balls)

equipment to limit the car from doing anything but the p plate limit of 90km/h

no im no nerd either, i just dont understand the fun of spinning in circles, roaring round corners and nearly killing people, i love my car

the ad just came on again whooo!
    Last edited by adashio; 07-04-2007 at 07:02 AM.
    1995 m50 520i executive

Our friends 'Down Undah" may have small penises, probably cause they are descended from roos, but they have the greatest racing series in all the world (V8 Supercars!) and some hella nasty spiders and snakes!

That, and they stole the America's Cup from us.

Get some e34's in there and she'll be alright

it is a pretty limp campaign, Its just another measure to avoid what really needs doing. better driver education, longer probationary periods for learners with tighter conditions and harsher penalties for those who dont take it serioulsy enoughand especially in matters death occurrs.; why the fk should a learner driver be able to cart the family around in a Landcruiser especially in the city? and Parents appear to be often demanding of the government in respect to the above but the majority seem to do little themselves about the behaviour of their children.

Hey Rusty, got me another one of them funny web black 8 legged varmits yesterday. the wet weather keeps bringing them out!

If younger drivers need any visual deterrants, its to visit the local morgue or emergency ward, maybe a few funerals or Acquired brain injury centres

I call it natural selection. Hyper-activity and stupidity have been naturally and organically cured for the last 6 billion years. I once had to pull a fence post out of a highschool football players chest, because he didn't notice that the swinging fence was gone aka open and lined up with his car. He drove right on through and got a 6 inch round hole through his car and chest.. and front seat. And when I saw that, I had to think. What are the odds of something this stupid happening. And he's just a number. Millions like him every year, and ya know what- it doesn't concern me in the slightest. You either advance or you decay. Man, I'm hungry..

Hey Rusty, got me another one of them funny web black 8 legged varmits yesterday. the wet weather keeps bringing them out!
    I don't how you people sleep at night, much less put on your shoes in the morning.

This should be an ad for bogan awareness, not irresponsible P platers.

Old car: 95 525i, OB/Silver, Eibachs, Style 66, Missed dearly!!
    VIN Decoder | Online ETK
    | E34 Bible

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast