GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: cat fight on my car... door scratched up badly.

Default cat fight on my car... door scratched up badly.

Just wanted to vent... there are about 5-6 sets of 3 parallel scratches... right down the door, from the top to the trim strip... Either cats fighting over king of the mountain or a dog trying to get to a cat on top of my car... must ahve happened sometime between 5 am when I went to bed and 11 am when I got up.

NO cover last night because the car was too dirty from the filty dirty dusty sand laden El paso air... Just wiping your hand across a car even a few hours after it is washed is enough to scratch it out here. When I wash my car, If I don't cover it right away within the hour it is too dirty to wax, and needs a rewash.

I hate this place.

Hoping i can find a good detailer who can at least buff it to where it is barely noticeable, since i cant afford a respray on it...

Sucks that a year ago I bought a car with immaculate paint, and between the weather, road rash, idiots, etc. the car is nowhere near perfect anymore. Really pisses me off, since I don't even drive it but 2-3 times a week.

I had a raccoon hide on my roof in my garage as my dog barked his brains out at it. Of course it is on the sun roof, a near impossible respray to get right without removing the entire sun roof cassette. Luckily it is on the forward section which you can raise slightly to be able to spray the whole panel. Scratches like these are so maddening, because you practically have to remove all of the paint to get the new paint to lay flat...they are just that deep.

~6 speed~ Rear Fogs ~ Shadowline ~ Tow Package ~ OEMMM///S38B38

That sucks. I left my sunroof open one day and a cat had jump into my car thru the sunroof. When I opened the door the cat went and finally realized that the door was open. Dumb cats.

95 E34 540i6 M Sport - 94 E34 530iT B40/6 - 92 E34 525i5 M52/OBD2 rip

This won't help road rash, idiots, etc. but for weather, try Collinite 476S. Do a search and read the reviews; there are people in Michigan who claim it will last all winter. I can personally attest to how good their regular insulator wax is in sun and salt.
    The stone age didn't end for a lack of stones. Neither will the hydrocarbon age......