GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - And God created... dinosaurs

Default OT - And God created... dinosaurs

Yeah 'ere we ****in' go... and the god botherer that started this joint is an Aussie what's worse.

Anyway, my God's an atheist... he doesn't believe your God exists!
    Last edited by pundit; 05-29-2007 at 08:27 PM.

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

i like george carlins line "my god has a bigger dick then your god" (i think it was carlin, may of been dennis leary)
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

The difference between comprehension of the Bible and reading it- demonstrated above. The Sumarians were 15K years ago, so besides the obvious math problem here common sense would dictate that God's clock isn't based on how fast our little planet turns.

Im pretty sure this should be in the WOT forum.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Quote Originally Posted by pundit
    Yeah 'ere we ****in' go... and the god botherer that started this joint is an Aussie what's worse.
    Whatever his nationality, this is only possible in the US of A.

Unintelligent design rules !

I'm an atheist, thank god !

"I'm not the village idiot.
    But when he retires I'm next on the list."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuk in Oz
    Whatever his nationality, this is only possible in the US of A.

Unintelligent design rules !

I'm an atheist, thank god !
    "...So I had this embryonic idea 25 years ago in Australia. But of course Australia isn't really the place to build such a facility if you're going to reach the world - really America is..."

Yeah and make a bunch of $$$$$$....

I can see it now... the Christian Creationist production of....

Last edited by pundit; 05-29-2007 at 01:49 AM.

right! Lets get this thread going and insulting a few people OK. Thank you Pundit for making us all aware of this, i love it, the ****er should be shot, he'd have no chance in OZ doing that ****, maybe when Jo Bjioke peterson was king but not now. This museum has the same kind of credibilty as that cartoon show back in the early 80's , CUM CUM, yeh that was it. No hang on we all knew that cum cum was a good bloke but at least we all knew it was cartoon ********. Fancy cunts thinking that ****ing idiot and his 6 day noodles idea about the planet is for real. Now all we need is some smart prick to find a dinosour with a copy of the new testament and we all gonna be ****ed hard. Oh hang on, crikey! if it isnt a jesasaurus there under that rock....

Quote Originally Posted by ThoreauHD
    The difference between comprehension of the Bible and reading it- demonstrated above. The Sumarians were 15K years ago, so besides the obvious math problem here common sense would dictate that God's clock isn't based on how fast our little planet turns.
    It states "and that was the first day" etc, long before the earth was created. So how can god's day be one earth rotation when it didn't exist yet? The first chapter is clearly a narrative from the perspective of God (Elohim), where as chapter 2 is clearly from man's perspective as god is refered to as yahweh (Lord God)

I don't even beleive in creatio ex nihilo. the original text just doesn't support that translation either.

Some Christians are just idiots. This guy is one of them.

As far as I'm concerned evolution is just one of the tools, (physics, chemistry, and mathematics being other ones) God used to organize our universe from chaos.

GHahahaha brilliant movie poster....

LOL great post Pundit! Depsite the theological war it threatens to wage, you gotta love America (and Australia, imagine having a 'science' teacher like him. For sure you'd have the world's best chance of being the next Einstein....

Anyway, clearly he is very smart, uh, sorry deceptive, uh, dangerous with money, and the truth. Tho in America he's in good company - there are about 50 of them like him with regular spots on prime time teevee alone. But thn again, we still have a few here... rabid evists' who see no reason for rhymes let alone logic.

Time to burn the books again perhaps. We need a sharp Journo to go wind him up and then ask him how long the world has been flat and where Heaven went. It sounds like he his predecessors were the kind that that burned witches every week before arse raping their kiddie choirs on Sunday. Or the ones proven wrong after jailing poor ol Galileo and persecuting 'God knows' how many others for tring to tell the truth instead of these fantastic fabrications about stuff they clearly have NFI about and won't prove- as if it were only possible to prove one's theories politically. Can't they be given something better to do? Like helping people instead of decieving them? I know lots of people in Churches that do amazing work, and it really cuts me to see just how many others are destroying young people's faith in humanity and whatever it might be that some people like to call God. Churches might be human institutions with way more than their fair share of money nuts and paedophiles, but people sill love 'em and reward those that 'just say they do' with votes, oil and influence.
    .. it s enough to make you sick.

Humanity really is a most lechourous, cancerous colonic growth.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Now I know why God created atheists.... to ridicule religious fundamentalists!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast