GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: two E34s for parts

Quote Originally Posted by adriver
    Didnt know if you had, but black carpet, visors, and carpeted door frame around on the pinch welds.
    Carpets and visors are tan

pictures of the interior of the black car? is the drivers seat heated/lumbar

Default interior pics

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana19
    pictures of the interior of the black car? is the drivers seat heated/lumbar
    I sold the interior of black car but the red one has great parchment seats and carpet. It is just a little darker then tan. Interested? Jeff has car so he would have to send you the pics. Contact Regal if you want ....thanks Denny

seats are heated.......I think all usa cars are

Interested in part #1 in the diagram. Rear passenger door. The black plastic piece the ashtray snaps into.

Availbility and price?

TIA

Jim

Hmm wait, I'm a bit confused with the E34 interior colors. How do I know which exact interior color I have? My car is one of the earliest E34 (8/88) and the interior is tan, but a little darkish (beigeish). What is the BMW color name for this?

Quote Originally Posted by dennyg
    I have two cars with many good parts for sale. Don't want to go the ebay route but unless someone here wants to buy I will be forced to go there. One is a 1990 535 auto black.....has 175k but good transmission and many more parts..the other is a red 1991 535 with smashed front clip but everything else is in great shape including engine seats (parchment) wheels and tires (blizzaks almost new) I can email pics or you can contact Regal for more information as the red car is at his place. We will accept reasonable offers for these parts ......call me at 989-906-5595 with any questions....Denny
    Our car is a 1991 parchment color interior.....Yours may be the same. Not sure if they came in parchment for 89 but there are more tan cars out there then parchment

Do you have the plastic window/front half to the instrument cluster? Not the instrument cluster itself, but the black and clear plastic piece. I replaced the bulbs on my cluster a while back and majorly marked up the cover. I've gotten kind of used to it now, but it'd be nice to replace it.

I realize this detracts from the instrument cluster, so if you're selling that I sure understand if you don't want to part the two.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123