GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the new hotness

Default the new hotness

it's 99% rust free and the early model (i actually like the interior and controls better then the later e24s) if i want i think i can convert the e12 suspension to the later stuff if i don't like it but it's sitting on drop coils and bilsteins so it ain't all bad, the turd old motor runs but has a blown head gasket but i really don't care, after i get the e30 going strong ill drop a m30b35 into it and convert it to 5 speed and work on building a remote mounted turbo as a prototype for my eventual plan of a twin turbo m70 spoken about here but one of my favorite parts is the hub caps, they may be staying even when it's a flame belching monster
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Pretty sweet.

Is it legal to replace the federalized bumpers or do you have to keep them?

the battering ram's will be dealt with in due time, no front spoiler makes the front look even more huge then it really is

Quote Originally Posted by LunatiC
    Pretty sweet.

Is it legal to replace the federalized bumpers or do you have to keep them?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Nice one, winfred.
    Keep us updated.

At first glance it looked like an old Buick...probably cause I'm still sober or something.

it's 99% rust free and the early model (i actually like the interior and controls better then the later e24s) if i want i think i can convert the e12 suspension to the later stuff if i don't like it but it's sitting on drop coils and bilsteins so it ain't all bad, the turd old motor runs but has a blown head gasket but i really don't care, after i get the e30 going strong ill drop a m30b35 into it and convert it to 5 speed and work on building a remote mounted turbo as a prototype for my eventual plan of a twin turbo m70 spoken about here but one of my favorite parts is the hub caps, they may be staying even when it's a flame belching monster [/quote]
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

nope 81 633, no spewick here, came close (could of walked in and signed the papers) to buying a grand national about 12 years ago that reported to have been built by connleys in houston to run in the 11s, but i decided that i was getting ****ed in too many ways

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    At first glance it looked like an old Buick...probably cause I'm still sober or something.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    no front spoiler makes the front look even more huge then it really is
    Very true. I thought the car looked a little different...

Nice one,got a thing about those,the ultimate continent crossing tool.Our local garage(in sticks,fix it with hammer)has a 635 with dog-leg box and LSD that he has had since 86,done about 500 a year, wants £7000 but have no justification or space,PM me if you want number.

looks pretty darn good for a 25 plus year old car!
    Gone but not forgotten

Sweeeet. I want those wheels.

1992 525i 5 speed (Calypso/Parchment) - 1989 525iA (Schwartz/Natur) SOLD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast