This 540 is VERY nice. It's the nicest non-m5 e34 I've been around. Interior is pretty much perfect and with the sport seats really looks nice.

I've owned the car for a little more than a year now and I bought it from the original owner. It had 93k miles when I got it and now has 114k. He was a lawyer here in Houston and bought the car new in Houston. I have an unbelievable set of service records on the car from him. It was maintained at the dealer here until he moved to LA where it was then maintained by Beverly Hills BMW. While out there the engine was replaced due to the Nikasil issue these cars had, it now has an Alusil block. This was done at around 33k miles and I have the receipts for it. So the engine basically has 80k miles on it.

Shortly after that he moved back to Houston and when the car went out of warranty it was maintained by Bavarian Machine, this shop is considered to be one of the best BMW indy shops in Houston, the guy even has his own in-house machine shop and builds most of the CCA club race cars. Again I have all receipts from the work done there.

When I bought the car the only thing that hadn't been replaced was the clutch. I put in a new clutch kit with pressure plate about 9k miles ago. I also added Eibach springs shortly after getting the car. It already had Bilstein shocks on it and a dealer installed Dinan chip (car is right around 300hp now).

I've had a few sets of wheels on it and finally settled on the 18" BBS style 5's in a staggered fitment. I looked for 2 years to get a set of these and really hate to see them go. If I were keeping the car I would have the clear stripped on the lips and get them refinished but as they are they are probably worth about $1200. A couple do have slight bends that cause a shimmy in the front end at certain speeds but that could easily be fixed when they are refinished. I was quoted $120/wheel to get them redone and the lips polished out by a local shop that I've used on other wheels.

I really wish I didn't have to sell the car but I guess I can't keep them all. It would be great to see someone get it that appreciates the rarity of it and would enjoy it and take care of it.

Looking for $10,500 obo. I can arrange a flight for anyone that would want to come to Houston and pick the car up.

Willing to take an e30 cab as partial trade.

The most recent pictures are here

All of the pictures since I've owned here