GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Anyone around Sheffield UK

Default Anyone around Sheffield UK

Hi all

I need someone who can lend a hand for a couple of hours...as i have a pretty bad back and not many tools since most of mine where nicked years ago.

I have a 520 with a brand new water pump and viscous coupling fan, just prior to a accident, which needs to be fitted to a 525 with a water pump failure...

I did the job last year which hurt like hell and nearly killed me but with the helpof a mate, but whos now moved (along with his tools!)

I cant manage the job myself, so been stood for a good few months, as i cant manage by myself but i want to use the car next month, when the ins runs out on my touring, and if all is well use the black 525 as my only car. At the moment one car is on my drive, and the other is accross the road on a neighbours and he wants it back :-)

The car im strippings is a 520 91 manual. all parts can come off so you can have what you want (promised someone a back door for a tenner)

Hope someone can help, weekend, anytime would be great, what ever is a good time for you

Sadly you're just a bit too far away from me, otherwise I could have done it on Saturday for you. I'm up in Gateshead.

ATB,

Shaun M

Quote Originally Posted by E34-520iSE
    Sadly you're just a bit too far away from me, otherwise I could have done it on Saturday for you. I'm up in Gateshead.

ATB,

Shaun M
    thanks anyway, had both cars sat a few months and tried the job myself again, put my back out after 5 min and back to just looking at em...im due to goto Germany again in July and move over late in the year, so next month i want to use the new car on some long and short trips for the month before i drive over again, just to make sure all is ok, before i go on another 3000 mile trip....the touring is good, but just doesnt look and handle like the other.

Didn't we talk about this before? Or was that someone else?

I can come up either the weekend after the long weekend, or some evening next week.

1997 535i V8
    5spd, OBC, A/C, cruise, BMW phone, factory M-Tech wheel & suspension, 18" Alpinas

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVoorhis
    Didn't we talk about this before? Or was that someone else?

I can come up either the weekend after the long weekend, or some evening next week.
    ah yes, we spoke on the fone, i emailed you back but couldnt get a reply. Your down in Notts area IIRC.

Next week would be great. Like i said before im just a mile from the M1 next to Meadowhell

Apologies for the lack of email reply. I get a lot of spam -- I suspect your message got lost in the spam.

Ring me Tuesday evening to make arrangements.

1997 535i V8
    5spd, OBC, A/C, cruise, BMW phone, factory M-Tech wheel & suspension, 18" Alpinas

Apologies for the lack of email reply. I get a lot of spam -- I suspect your message got lost in the spam.

Ring me Tuesday evening to make arrangements.
    ok can you email me your fone number, i gave you mine, for when we spoke but i never got yours
    ichliebemeinhund@gmx.de

and i will call you Tue

Should be in your inbox...

1997 535i V8

Should be in your inbox...
    yes got it thanks nice one