GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last call- Anyone need E34 body parts? Delivery to VA, PA, NY, DC, etc.

Default Last call- Anyone need E34 body parts? Delivery to VA, PA, NY, DC, etc.

I've got a bunch of good used body parts for E34's. It's been almost impossible to ship most of these, so I'm offering the following: If you buy E34 body parts from me, I might be able to deliver them for FREE if you are between Raleigh, NC and Binghamton, NY, basically anywhere near I-95 from Petersburg, VA to Fredericksburg, VA and I-81 from Winchester, VA to Binghamton, NY. I will be going to the Carlisle (PA) Import car show and Swap Meet which is the 3rd weekend in May (may 21-23), then I will be going to Upstate NY to visit relatives.

I have 1 decent front bumper + hood (granitesilber), plus a couple of good rear bumpers and trunklids (white, granitesilber, cirrusblau, islandgrun) and a bunch of doors. If you need any of these parts, please let me know ASAP. Prices run from $100 to $225, depending on what piece you need and which color. Package deals available.

Thanks,
    Bret
    Raleigh, NC

Bret: do you have an M5 bumper cover? front or rear? (yeah, i'm really reaching here) What about that little piece of trim on the front of our cars (damn me for forgetting its name) that runs above the bumper but below the headlights....holds the kidney grills in place.

Do you have a pair of rear doors in islandgrun? If the paint is in good condition (like, really, really good) I might be interested. Mine are all scuzzed up.

Custom Turbocharged 1991 535iM - 135k mi.

Default Do you happen to have a right hand front tow cover in black?

Quote Originally Posted by Rigmaster
    I've got a bunch of good used body parts for E34's. It's been almost impossible to ship most of these, so I'm offering the following: If you buy E34 body parts from me, I might be able to deliver them for FREE if you are between Raleigh, NC and Binghamton, NY, basically anywhere near I-95 from Petersburg, VA to Fredericksburg, VA and I-81 from Winchester, VA to Binghamton, NY. I will be going to the Carlisle (PA) Import car show and Swap Meet which is the 3rd weekend in May (may 21-23), then I will be going to Upstate NY to visit relatives.

I have 1 decent front bumper + hood (granitesilber), plus a couple of good rear bumpers and trunklids (white, granitesilber, cirrusblau, islandgrun) and a bunch of doors. If you need any of these parts, please let me know ASAP. Prices run from $100 to $225, depending on what piece you need and which color. Package deals available.

Thanks,
    Bret
    Raleigh, NC
    Mark Hall
    '95 525iA EAT chipped (just one now )
    '98 528iA

No M5 parts at all, sorry. I think I have the other piece you are describing (I don't know what it's called either), but I'm pretty sure it's bent. I'll check + post here if it's OK.

Thanks,
    Bret

Default Allan, I've got the rear doors

But I don't know if they are "really, really good" paintwise. The paint (IMHO) is nice, maybe even really nice. Sort of hard to tell if they're better than yours......

Bret.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanS
    Do you have a pair of rear doors in islandgrun? If the paint is in good condition (like, really, really good) I might be interested. Mine are all scuzzed up.

Unregistered Guest

Default Front Bumber and Hood

I'm interested in a front bumper cover and Hood for a 95 525i. Preferably black but if the price is right I'd consider another color.
    chrise@tellurian.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rigmaster

Thanks,
    Bret
    Raleigh, NC

If you can send me pics, my email address is astewart@jmtconsulting.com. Are they complete, with the inside crap as well, or is it just the frame? Thanks,

Allan

Custom Turbocharged 1991 535iM - 135k mi.

Default sorry, nothing in black, just the granitsilber

asking $200 for bumper cover, and $200 for hood. Cannot ship these.
    Thanks, Bret.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I'm interested in a front bumper cover and Hood for a 95 525i. Preferably black but if the price is right I'd consider another color.
    chrise@tellurian.com

Default Allan, they are complete- I will see if I have pics on my HD, otherwise

I'll get you some pics by Sunday at the latest.

Thanks!

Bret.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanS
    If you can send me pics, my email address is astewart@jmtconsulting.com. Are they complete, with the inside crap as well, or is it just the frame? Thanks,

Allan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast