GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is This The Cleanest e34 you've ever seen?

Mine is cleaner and it has 190,000 miles on it. My drivers seat looks much better. The black paint job on that one is nice and shiny. Mine is red and I have to buff it regularly to keep it looking deep red.

Now, something funny happened to me earlier in the week - but I didn't think it was funny at the time. I detail my car once a week and clean the leather and put conditioner on it once a month. It had been about 6 weeks since I really cleaned the leather (cold weather) and did an exceptional detail job on it. I left the sun roof open and went into the house. DAMN BIRDS!!! Yup, some bird flew over and it went right through the sun roof and onto the passengers seat.

It could be worse... You could have been sitting in that passenger seat while you were conditioning the interior...

Quote Originally Posted by Venus4NU
    Mine is cleaner and it has 190,000 miles on it. My drivers seat looks much better. The black paint job on that one is nice and shiny. Mine is red and I have to buff it regularly to keep it looking deep red.

Now, something funny happened to me earlier in the week - but I didn't think it was funny at the time. I detail my car once a week and clean the leather and put conditioner on it once a month. It had been about 6 weeks since I really cleaned the leather (cold weather) and did an exceptional detail job on it. I left the sun roof open and went into the house. DAMN BIRDS!!! Yup, some bird flew over and it went right through the sun roof and onto the passengers seat.
    RICK
    BMW 1995 525i (Alpine White)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123