GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: me and my gf had an argumenet, advice needed

Default OT: me and my gf had an argumenet, advice needed

tonight me and my gf got into an argument. i dont feel like explaining it but im 20 and shes 18. we are almost 3 years apart in age because her birthday is october and mine is in august. anyway she told me that even though she really cares about me, she just cant be open enough with me and wishes she can be good enough for me. she thinks that i dont want to be with her anymore. i told her i do but i wish she was more open otherwise we wouldnt argue so much.

mind you we are going out for 6 months. we broke up before and had to get her back and did 3 months ago. shouldd i just stick with it or let it go? she graduates high school in june. and i knw after i got out of HS i grew up fast.
    Mark

1999 M3 Cosmos Black/ Black 78k
    1994 540i Oxford Green/ Silver Grey Sold @ 133k
    1995 M3 Arctic Silver/Black Sold @ 117k
    1990 325i Zinnobar Red/Black Sold @ 115k

lol, my sluts 10 years younger and we argued 3 times in 2 years. Need to communicate man, my 1st ex...argue every day, several times too. BPD, I thought it was me...expensive lesson.

step back and evaluate your situation like an outsider, should help.

18..hmm.... maybe you give her my cell # ?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

haha ask Bf.C
    Atlanta, GA/Bloomington, IN, USA

Default isn't this the chick you

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32261

Were worried about knock'n up a few weeks ago...

Too much drama

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bob
    Too much drama
    when i hear "she just cant be open enough with me" I'd say leave her be and she might snap out of it, if you break up on good terms you could probably pick it up later should you wish. If she can't be "open" with you and your arguing all the time after 6 months sounds like its not working and not going to work until someone changes and that isn't going to happen whilst in a relationship.

Enjoy being single for a while and the peace of not having to argue with someone you care about. Being in a bad relationship is a bad situation for both parties.

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

my gf and I has been going out for a little more than 10 years...she's 4 years older than me and i'm 25...communication is the answer and being honest to each other but your only going out for 6months she might not open up at you that deep...don't be to demanding on her and just be more understanding..Be smooth my gf did'nt open up before till we were about 10 months..then its been smooth...alittle fights left and right and a couple o breakups for the past 10 years but thats all normal goodluck

HID 5000k low 3000k fogs
    dynaudio seps. mc intosh amp
    ACS w/yokohama advan sport tires
    Race logic TractionControl

you wear the pants.
    there is nothing to argue.
    if she's not down, let her walk.. who the fuk cares.
    next
    -inc

'91 e31 850
    '90 e34 535
    '02 CBR F4i stunt/track bike
    '07 gsxr 750 stunt bike

Quote Originally Posted by markus
    tonight me and my gf got into an argument. i dont feel like explaining it but im 20 and shes 18. we are almost 3 years apart in age because her birthday is october and mine is in august. anyway she told me that even though she really cares about me, she just cant be open enough with me and wishes she can be good enough for me.
    Does she wish to do better or does she wish you to expect less of her? Don't get me wrong here, but I kinda get the feeling she feels pressured.

she thinks that i dont want to be with her anymore.
    Where does she get that idea? Did she specify this by telling you what behaviour causes this?

i told her i do but i wish she was more open otherwise we wouldnt argue so much.
    Are you saying that you wouldn't stay unless she opens up? sounds like an ultimatum and in all fairness kinda needy (no offence man).

mind you we are going out for 6 months. we broke up before and had to get her back and did 3 months ago. shouldd i just stick with it or let it go? she graduates high school in june. and i knw after i got out of HS i grew up fast.
    AFAIK: that's a big gap to cross and the changes involved are often detrimental to relationships (when too much pressure is involved). Same goes for transitions from college to work. Usually that's because lifestyle changes (independance, financial responsibilities, work etc.) will lead to changed behaviour overall.
    2008 audi A3 1.9tdi
    (former 1991 520i LPG)

She sounds too young for a relationship. It'll be one of those "argue every month" deals. Ditch her until you find someone that can handle herself.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

Lose her. Go get some strange and get over it, she's a child still.
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast