GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: anybody recommend any bmw junkyards within 30 mins of toronto?

Default anybody recommend any bmw junkyards within 30 mins of toronto?

im sitting here with nothing to do most of the day, and was hoping that i might be able to find a shifter slider and a/s/m switch to plug the hole in my console. thanks IA.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    im sitting here with nothing to do most of the day, and was hoping that i might be able to find a shifter slider and a/s/m switch to plug the hole in my console. thanks IA.

Hi Ryan,

call me and I'll tell you where they are. The number is on my website. Maybe we can meet up for a little while if you like.

Mark

wtf you doing in toronto? Its COLD up there!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

TC535i Guest

Bruno's house?

Wrong turn?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

sorry about not responding earlier mark, one of my hosts took the day off of werk, and i thought it would be better to sleep in open sight of them, and let them take my sis shopping, for politeness sake. the other host is taking tomorrow off to do some tourist trap type stuff with us, so i might not be able to look at anything until friday....ill call you sometime between now and then, if you're around.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD
    Hi Ryan,

call me and I'll tell you where they are. The number is on my website. Maybe we can meet up for a little while if you like.

Mark
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

its no worse than 28-40 F here, tshirt and shorts weather...wish there were snow here so i could test out the car's fabulous traction .

Quote Originally Posted by DanDombrowski
    wtf you doing in toronto? Its COLD up there!