GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jeez if you are going to take your car to a shop clean it up a little

Default jeez if you are going to take your car to a shop clean it up a little

i worked on one of the the nastyest mother****er of a e34 today i've seen, while tracking a battery draw i thought the crusty chicken nuggets under the back seat or the black floor mats (use to be light gray) was bad enough but the crusty used band aids on the floor with me while i was fixing the problem under the dash was delightful (93 525 260+k miles, ihkr III was drawing a little over 120ma across fuse 20, takes about 3 minutes after you turn off the key for the system to shut down, another climate control unit dropped the draw to 4ma after the 3 minute shut down)

owner is a big titted decent looking blond milf, a title that is in jeopardy after dealing with the massive level of filth, may get in there and find something like that looks like a moldy ham sandwich

ps dumb cunt too, car came in on the hook for won't start, i charge up the battery and after about a 20 second stumbling crank it pops off and runs good, gas gauge is pegged on nothing and the light is on, for shits and giggles i drain the tank to see what it's got after i thump the bottom and it rings, 5 quarts, spread out over 7-8 sqft of tank floor, just about any angle would of uncovered the pick up
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

sounds delightful lol

hehehehe.. did you clean out the car or leave the **** there?

Its bewildering how anyone could bear to drive such a filthy car. And its not like interior cleaning is out of reach of even the most unhandy of drivers. Most car wash places offer the service as far as I know. You are most likely right in regard to the overall cleanliness of the owner. Maybe the filth makes the interior more "homely"? Hope you don't get too many of these cars in the shop.

**** no! i don't clean up their goddamn filth, one of my favorites is a trunk absolutely full to the brim of **** when i need to get in there, all of the crap in my way gets roughly thrown in the back seat and left there, maid ain't in my title

Quote Originally Posted by BigKriss
    hehehehe.. did you clean out the car or leave the **** there?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

way too many, theres a few i don't need to wash the grease off my hands till after i drive it up front to get picked up, and you can't tell

Quote Originally Posted by Rus
    Hope you don't get too many of these cars in the shop.

well then, a least give a few pics of the milf

doesn't look all that different then banana girl in your sig, cept big firm looken **** and a few years older

Quote Originally Posted by BigKriss
    well then, a least give a few pics of the milf

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    way too many, theres a few i don't need to wash the grease off my hands till after i drive it up front to get picked up, and you can't tell
    Sad reality I could tell when the tire shop grease monkey groped the steering wheel in my car by the prints. I guess a spotless interior doesn't warrant washing one's hands before handling a customer's car.
    Last edited by Rus; 04-13-2007 at 10:02 PM.

oh i generally clean up and if i crud up a car i clean it, but with some of these turds i am going to wash up after i get out of it so i think of it as water conservation

Quote Originally Posted by Rus
    Sad reality I could tell when the tire shop grease monkey groped the steering wheel in my car by the prints. I guess a spotless interior doesn't warrant washing one's hands before handling a customer's car.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast