GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Brit Schnitzer

Default Brit Schnitzer

Well here goes as a long time watcher and occasional poster on this forum at long last im going to post some pictures of my 5.35. This has been owned by me for the last 3 years and I have spent most of this time slowly collecting various schnitzer bits. I have an original schnitzer options catalogue which i have used to find out the full spec in 1988. The car now has all the schnitzer options with the exception of any engine bits. It has the full official ac schnitzer bodykit and 15" wheels, schnitzer suspension and a full brand new schnitzer exhaust (found in ebay germany). The interior has the schnitzer steering wheel, gear knob, and footrest. As you can probably guess i think i have developed an obsession for the schnitzer label....... help! The car is still far from perfect but gets driven everyday and has covered 160000 miles.

Here are some pictures give me some honest opinions.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

pretty damned nice. i even like the pinstriping. interesting location, too. you work at a prison or something?
    SchwarzII 95 m50b25tu. smoked rear, clear front. bilstein/eibach, uuc flywheel/M5 clutch, RD strut and sway bars. VFE supercharged!!!

Awesome E34. Got any interior pics?

The plates are somewhat suiting to the car too

Add shadowline, subtract pinstriping.
    Loving the front end! :-) The blacked out kidneys and headlight squirts, yay!
    Not feeling the pinstriping yet. But that's my taste...
    The wheels, lip, and tail are understated and very tastefully done.
    Is that a stance in the 2nd shot or what. Look at the angle of that rear wheel. Pure seks.
    I give her an 8.5. considering there are no butt shots. (pics of the rear end...)
    six forward speeds

Make that a 9. It's like pron. I got a chub.
    six forward speeds

i like 9.5 only thing i think windshield is too busy with stickers and things hanging from mirror love the pinstripe and no crome up front
    Last edited by indymdm; 04-13-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    1987 BMW 325is 250+, first love
    1994 BMW 525i 136, new toy

nice car dude !I see you're a ACS fanatic also... look at my sig.
    Last edited by bmwrp8; 04-14-2007 at 07:34 AM.

HID 5000k low 3000k fogs
    dynaudio seps. mc intosh amp
    ACS w/yokohama advan sport tires
    Race logic TractionControl

Guys thanks for comments. The pinstriping thing is all part of the Schnitzer deal I think they even still sell the same patern for their current models, at their usual prices. As for the overall look the intention is to try and stay old school. When I bought this thing I wanted something slightly diferent from the norm and after some reading up I discovered Schnitzer and went this route, having got hold of their catalogue from the late 80's I went off searching for bits to try and put together a Schnitzer S5 which was the model designation if you ticked all the boxes and bought the full package. I also have the prices this stuff was originally sold at, and from that it's not hard to see why it seems scarce today. Top of the range from Schnitzer for the E34 after the S5 came the Silhouette, and this was really serious money with a 3.7 engine conversion which made about 280 hp. and had an even more expensive body kit with wider wheels and wheel arch extensions. Only seen pictures of these never one in the flesh. I like the suggestion of shadowline I'd thought about this but not yet gone there. Lastly if any body shares my Schnitzer osession the firm sells of old stock on flea bay Germany trading as ac-schnitzer-tuning its pot luck what comes up but I have had a few good bits from here and it is the genuine item from the factory.

Nice wheels... nice wheels Now, shadowline trim!
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

i for one dig the pinstripe

beautiful car, but it needs SHADOWLINE trim

'90 535i
    UUC SSK, Bilstein shocks, Eibach spings, EAT chip, CAI, Super Sprint exhaust, Hella euro headlights, HID kit, M5 spoiler