I upgraded to newer model 5 series and will have to let this old baby go. It has got 156K on dash, runs very great, engine, transmission and mechanical part are well maintained and in good condition but interior has wear and tear of 15 year. Always used synthetic oil and had transmission filer and ATF changed 5K ago, so you don’t have to worry about it another 50K. Lots of other engine parts (water pump, thermostat, hoses, coolant, etc) replaced at regular interval. Had front break pad and rotor replaced less than 2K miles and rear pad I have with me which you will get it with car. It need AC and horn fixed. But don’t have time to get these fixed, so I want to sale it AS-IS. It is very good and reliable car. It has wheel upgrade from BMW 850i which looks great(See in picture).
Here are the price as per Kelly Blue Book with options and condition (AC not working)

Excellent $4,115

Good $3,670

Fair $3,100

Blue Book Suggested Retail Value $5,660

My Asking $ 2950

You will get a great car for so little money. You can expect to pay over $4000 if I just get AC and Horn fixed and give a little touch up to interior, which will cost less than 2-3 hundred. But I have no time for that. This car is located in Houston, TX

Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  9.3 KB

Name:  Rear.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  9.2 KB

Name:  Side.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  10.7 KB

Name:  Wheel.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  7.8 KB