GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: V12 Touring Project Update: the 750 arrives (rare parts for sale!)

Default V12 Touring Project Update: the 750 arrives (rare parts for sale!)

I've had Fiona back from the body shop and have been working out a few minor things while trying to resolve the M73 issue. I am beginning to prep the car for the conversion and have now collected the majority of the parts.

In the meantime, my '93 750 parts car showed up. Lots of options that will work on e34s, and many of them are for sale.

I know it's tax time, but save your refund and get some great upgrades! Power rear head rests, heated rear seat kit...much much more.

Rear Heated Seats. This is a project that I'm in the middle of on Fritz. The basic idea is to take the E32 rear seat wiring harness, console plate and seat switches (have some wear, but are functional and all lights work). All US spec E34s have the rear heated seat body wiring harness connector in place, although one wire needs to be spliced on the E32 seat harness to make this work. Then, add heater pads (I have them) to your rear seats, and you've got factory rear seat heating. Again, I'm selling the panel, switches and the full wiring harness. These are the later switches with built in timers. I can provide you with pads for $20 per seat place. $140 for everything else you need.

Last edited by Kalevera; 06-01-2007 at 01:18 AM.

Hmm, shade package?

I have that same piece of trim warping the same way near the other side of the car lining the rear corner window in this pic.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

dibs on xenons and seats....my indy is restoring a 7 for a customer....I know he needs those soon and if the doorpanels and such are forsale....dibs on that too!

well now i know what the blanks on either side of the lighter are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalevera
    Yes, the entire interior is available. The wood trim is flawless. I bought the car for the engine wiring harness, brake components, and a few other parts that are needed to stick a V12 in an E34.

3 of the 4 door shades are usable. Retraction is a little slow because I let them down for the first time in 6 years earlier today. The DS rear corner window shade is tweaked, but still there.
    I am interested in the shades if they fit an early E34.

Also, please record what is needed to put the m70 into the E34 - I am interested.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber