GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: e34 parts misc

Default e34 parts misc

Many e34 parts for sale from Ato Z 954 2985602 (used)
    dimsum29@Hotmail.com

I'm looking for a tan passenger side airbag cover. Mine is warped on one side.
    I thought I might try throwing it in the oven for about 10 minutes on low and serve with a nice white wine.
    six forward speeds

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that is thinking about buying anything from blackice 535-525 (use the link to check his posts)
    After spending a week playing phone tag with him about the color code on the car, I finally got in touch with him about what I was looking for. I made it very clear that I was looking for a bumper that was in mint condition, since I wanted to avoid stripping/resurfacing/painting it.
    He assued me that he had exactly what I wanted. $425 later I am not the proud owner of a giant hunk of plastic crap. The bumper that is on my car the got hit by a freaking Chevy Blazer is in better shape that the junk he mailed.
    Here are the e-mail he sent to me concerning it's condition.
    "Cover is fine you need bumper complete or just cover ? bar plus bumper shock and cover its white 350.00 complete "
    I get this thing, and not one piece of paint is good (speckeled all over) the tow hitch cover is missing, the mounts for the lights were torn up when he ripped the lights out , and the bottom black piece looks like he was trying to smooth out asphalt with it. Also the black molding in the center was torn off for some reason.
    Well, I call him at 954-298-5602 and let him know I am not happy, and he starts giving me a hard time about how much it cost him to ship, WHICH I PAID FOR.
    We finally decide that I am going to check with a body shop about re-painting this, then get back to him. That was a week ago and he will not answer his phone.
    I already put in a fraud complaint and asked for a return on my MO, and am calling the Miami police dept on Monday to file a complaint of wire/internet fraud.
    If anyone else has been ripped off by this guy, let me know and I can get you in contact with the police that will be investigating.
    1990 535i
    117,000mi
    Feederick, MD

If it has **** or tires, you are going to have problems.

Well, i was going to ask about a seat switch...
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Well, if you like tossing you money away................
    1990 535i
    117,000mi
    Feederick, MD

If it has **** or tires, you are going to have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne001
    Well, if you like tossing you money away................
    There is no way i would take the chance. I already wasted some money on one seat switch from a member of this forum.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA