GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Finally a manual

Default Finally a manual

Hey all
    Its been a while since ive been here and thought id share some good news, I was always jealous of anyone with a 535 with a manual tranny, well no more, i installed mine on Saturday and man am i happy. much simpler than i thought. I guess it helps working at the dealer. I ordered my Dinan exhaust on friday, its gonna take them 2 weeks to build, Im about to email Mark with my DME number for a chip, its comming together nicely. So anyways hope everyone is well and all your projects comming together nicely. Take care all

Unregistered Guest

(Deke NorCal)

Wow you did it all in one day?! Did you use an Upgraded flywheel or just the stocker? Congratulations on the swap, now you have the best of both worlds!

Peace.

Deke
    nextmoto@sbcglobal.net

Hey man, I pulled everything out on friday, during lunch on Saturday i shoved the tranny, shields, slave and driveshaft, after work i hung the pedals and plummed the hydraulics, hardest part of the job was that damn slave at the bottom of the pedal box and the hard line going from it to the slave on the tranny. I got a complete pedal box but after i got to looking at it i saw that all i had to do was remove the pivot shaft for the brake pedal and instaled the new pivot shaft along with the one for the clutch pedal, much easier, i recoded the DME for a manual trans now all i have to do is jump the starter relay, almost done. deffinately not a hard project and most deffinately worth it