Thread: Testing 1 2 3

Default Testing 1 2 3

TESTING

Awesome.
    So i,m posting from the garage.
    It's detached.

This ROCKS.

”Hang up & Drive!”
    94 BMW 530iT&A 135K, ‘Helga’ ( for sale...........WHOOPS, daily driver *confused* )
    92 BMW 325i 135K, ‘Rolf’ ( he’s baaaaack *woohoo* Hers *squint* )
    91 Volvo 740 Turbonium Vagon 195K ‘Thor’ ( where’s my check! )
    93 Datsun NX2000 175K ‘Carla’ ( blown clutch *mad* )
    85 Toyo MR2 125K ‘Jerry’ ( dare i drive it *duh* it thumps *grin* )
    <Captain Murphy>"Do you want the signature On or Off...............too bad." -- </Captain Murphy>

show off, my "new" laptop is still being a bitch about running on my wireless that's been running fine for over a year at the house or here at work
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I ran 140 feet of hardwire to have all the ammenities in the barn. phone, cable and internet, too far for wireless.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    I ran 140 feet of hardwire , too far for wireless.
    Broad cast.

It’s Kelli’s laptop.
    She’s had it for over a year, we got wireless/cable several months ago.
    Saw her using it in the kitchen for recipes and tunes, it reaches thru several pretty thick bits of the house up to my office ‘puter so.........lightbulb.

It's time for a webcast of a thrust arm R&R now.

‘Helga’s’ ready for her second set. *rolleyes*
    BTW, the old girl is looking smashing with a wash and a fresh euro trim.
    In storage during the winter so the wax from last year's picnic is still there. *grin*
    Need to deal with the touring bugaboo wiring, fresh tires and i'd be rockin her daily HARD.
    X'cept for the 17mpg, my 4bangers get 20+, w/ me driving. *sigh*
    But for the moment we are sporting teh 'Hang Up & Drive' b-sticker, full 'documentation', fully in the rotation.
    Booooom, tchik..........boom, tchik........

”Hang up & Drive!”

a webcast would be an awesome idea, I like it. Last time I redid them arms I did 95% from the wheel well, much faster than from under the thing.

Washed my car for the first time last week, its already dirty but man it looks so good when your used to a dirt ridden car. I need to install the rear shocks and 5/8 spring spacers (sag) one of these days which is a joy compared to the arm projects.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

i was thinking about trying this set up for work for from the front office to the back shop about 300' away at the other end of the yard, i have a pair of dishes already but i think the access points that id need to connect the dishes would cost more then 300-350' of cat 5, but internet access at my tool box would be da ****
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

You can use a universal wireless repeater. My parent's live on the other side of the alley from me behind my house.

His wireless router is about 200 feet from my repeater. I loose connection sometimes, at the repeater but for another 30 bucks im going to get another repeater

Beings that said, my garage is detached and its all cleand out so I can actually put the 5 in there with a comp i'm building and ohh ya internet at the bench.. I can't wait lol.

No more running in the house to check the board when im in a bind and listen to the ol' lady bitch about me workin on the bimmer

Pat

dude I got 500+ feet of cat5e cable on the bay for like 30 bux delivered, just need to bury it and good to go. ran 2 lines one for ethernet and 1 for 2 phone lines and 1 for intercom (not figured out yet)
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    but internet access at my tool box would be da ****
    Hahahahahaha.
    That’s exactly where i had it.
    Top drawer.
    Them Sony Viaos are nice and slim. Put it to sleep, close it and it slips right in.

What's a phone line? *confused*

*grin*

”Hang up & Drive!”

Yea that is true lol. I don't remember you sayin you had over 500 feet lol. I have been tempted to do this to my parents house but digging under an alley would be hard lol. I was thinkin loop it around the wires on the telephone pole. I would much rather have a wired lan connection that wireless anyday of the week, but what can ya get for free :P

You got any kids? with friends? Get some shovels pay em 5 bucks each

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast