GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does any US car rental company offer bmw products?

Default does any US car rental company offer bmw products?

i know that (IIRC) hertz or such has a "premiere" series that offers both volvo and jaguar vehicles. i would like to rent something bmw (over 4 cyl) without having to use a "luxury" rental place that might charge me an exhorbitant amount for mileage or such. thanks
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Volvo+Jaguar=Ford
    Hertz offers those luxury vehicles because I believe just about their entire fleet is Ford vehicles. Similarly Avis uses almost entirely GM vehicles therefore their premium vehicles come in the form of Cadillacs. I think all the major rental car companies use American vehicles (I think theres some incentive) and maybe an asian car here and there. My understanding (though I hope I'm wrong) was the only way to get a BMW or Mercedes (or Audi) as a rental is a. through a dealership or b. those expensive luxury rental places. There might be some smaller somewhat localized rental car companies that offer German vehicles, just depends on where you are I guess.

i see that either budget or dollar is going to start offering the mercedes benz e350 as a pick up option in orlando in about a month, so i'm considering that too.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

I saw a bare-bones Alpine/Parchment E90 with a green Enterprise "e" sticker.
    Atlanta, GA/Bloomington, IN, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Denton
    Enterprise by my shop has mostly domestics, with a few KIAs and a civic and corollas on the side. Very crappy cars they have there.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton
    There's an Enterprise dealer inside BMW of Dallas, and they purchased a few bare bones E90's that you can rent, at a nice premium
    1995 540iA M-Sport - 76k miles. 1 of 1 auto AW3 cars.
    1995 540i/6 - Misc Parts donor for above.

Budget Rent a Car in Beverly Hills, CA rent everything you would want to try out... BMWs to Mercedes to Lambo to Ferrari to Rolls and some Bentleys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast