mistakes i made when purchasing my 93 525i:

-i didn't take enough time to look for a rust free e34, although it is very difficult to find a rust free old bimmer here in Bahrain (Bahrain is an island and the weather is very humid mostly).repairng rust and a repaint will cost me around 2k and still rust might came back.
cheaper solution: drive the car as a beater till it falls apart and look for another one by that time

-i didn't look carefully to suspension parts before purchasing the car which lead to some costly repairs to correct front end vibration.(strangly there was no vibration when i test drove the car! after few days of buying it all sort of vibrations kicked in.. all sorted out now exept for the 130 kmh and above vibration which is more to do with the drive shaft i think)

-i should not buy a car with non original wheels.

-i could wait a little more and get an e34 with leather seats.

-my car is dolphen grey and it's a practical color (needs less washing) but i like black bimmers more.. again i should wait and look around a bit more.

rather than that i am happy with my bmw and it has been very reliable (after changing all fluids, filter, fuel pump etc the moment i bought it).

any one want to share this confession chair?