GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: huh, got the ins. estimate up almost $100

Default huh, got the ins. estimate up almost $100

by taking the car for an estimate to the local place where bmws get farmed out for collision repair. it isn't much, but the guy was certain enough after seeing the minor gap in the bumper to include a bumper absorber in the estimate straight away, and note that the estimate was "open". i wasn't really looking for much from the original adjuster, but when he was insistent that the bumper would merely have to be taken off and adjusted to proper fit again, i knew that i would have to get a second opinion.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

hey ryan, what happend?! did you get hit? I haven't checked the forums in months

Quote Originally Posted by infinity5
    hey ryan, what happend?! did you get hit? I haven't checked the forums in months
    some klown kissed my rear bumper at the i-75 offramp. 1st adjuster is trying to get away with "buffing out" the damage. 2d estimate from bmw's farm out body shop in town comforted me much more. most couldn't even tell that it was rearended if i didn't tell them, but at the same time, i don't deserve to have to eat depreciation just because someone else was negligent.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."