GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sorta cute

Default sorta cute

This gal walks into the drugstore and tells the pharmacist she wants to buy some arsenic.
    He says, "What do you want with arsenic?"
    She said "I want to kill my husband because he cheats on me by having sex with another woman."
    The pharmacist says, "I can't sell you arsenic so you can kill your husband lady, even if he is having sex with another woman."
    So she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a picture of her husband having sex with the pharmacist's wife.
    The pharmacist says "Oh, I didn't realise you had a prescription."
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

nice one! what's with the icon?

the crapping dog? it's just a gif, you can up upload a little pic to the board and it will post it by your name, it's called a avatar, it can be almost anything, i have one as my profile picture i took from a quick time movie and turned it into a gif but it's too big to use as a avatar so ill leave it there. one guy has a big swinging tited chic as his avatar. click on the members list to see them all, click on names on the list to see the profile pic if there is one
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

+ Reply to Thread