So im driving the other day, listenign to music, and all of a sudden the sound is gone, but the radio is still on. As im turning the knob and changing stations i realize the lights on the "OBC" have also gone out. I decide to turn off the radio and i keep driving. About 10 minutes later, the lights on the "OBC" come back one and I turn the radio back on and it works. Its been doign this a lot lately and its kinda getting annoying. Sometime the radio will also randomly ask for the code, or the time on the "OBC" will be off by about 3 or 4 hours. And another thing, the CLS sometimes wont work, even though the battery is fine and all the light and everything are cool. What could this be exaclt? Bad resistor? Bad connection? Bad wire? Overheating of some sort of circuitry. Any insight would help.

PS -- I fixed the Low Oil Pressure light!!! You wont believe what it was. I replace the switch, and I still got the light. It was the damn wire. The insulation around the wire was making contact with the engine randomly and causing the light to come on an off!!! How ridiculous?!?! Took me like 3 months and lots of trying time to figure it out. I now re-ran the wire underneath the motor and gave some slack, and also added more insulation so that this will NEVER happen again. Thanks again everyone!