GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Anybody try Bell BMW in NJ?

Default Anybody try Bell BMW in NJ?

I found an online BMW parts dealer in NJ at bmw-auto-parts-dealer.com. I ordered some parts which I could only find at Pelican (neither Peter nor Rusty can get them) and their prices AND SHIPPING are better. Has anyone tried these guys? The confirm said it may take 10 days, but Pelican stated that all the parts had to be ordered and would take at least a week also.
    The stone age didn't end for a lack of stones. Neither will the hydrocarbon age......

I got the parts Monday...11 business day and I wonder if the collar bolt for the harmonic balancer flange had to come from Germany? I also got all 8 harmonic balancer bolts, a valve cover stud, and a brake resevoir cap washer along with some more common parts. This stuff is hard to find online and shipping was only $8. Tumbs up for these guys. Sure beats $49 for a meter of fuel line from BMW of Nashville.
    The stone age didn't end for a lack of stones. Neither will the hydrocarbon age......

Sounds like BMW dealers arbitrarily set their own prices. My dealer here in NJ charges $13/meter for fuel line.