GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ///M-power3\\\ is MIA, owes me and others $$$

Default ///M-power3\\\ is MIA, owes me and others $$$

Note to fellow members:

I bought, well payed for at least, a trunk lid/gas door from ///M-power3\\\ a month ago. I sent him $200, in the form of a cashiers check, on the 14th of December. According to him, the check arrived onthe 17th. I have had sporadic contact with him over the last month or so, but still no parts. My last PM from him was last Monday, saying he made a mistake and he would make it worth my while.. I told him to throw in a set of kidneys and it was all good. Since then... nothing. I'm not trying to whine, I have been extremely patient through this but I think now is the time for it to stop. If anyone knows ///M-power3\\\ personally or knows of some way to contact him I would appreciate it.

Jonathan
    '92 536i (m30)
    '88 535i

FWIW, according to his profile, his last activity was Tuesday the 16th, 6:10 PM EST. So, he hasn't been around here since the day after he pm'ed you, unless he was 'guesting it'.
    Last edited by Dave M; 01-22-2007 at 07:28 PM.

10/90 Build 525im, 630,000+km, Eibach/Sachs, Engine Rebuild
    *RIP Oskar the DOG *

Storm/snow could have gotten him. Just wait a little longer. Sorry
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

Default I'm still waiting on a refund...

I bought some lights that ended up being pitted pretty badly when I got them. So Jeff agreed to refund some of the money which I thought was a very nice gesture. However, that was a couple of weeks ago. As of yet, I haven't seen the refund. I'm trying to remain positive in hopes that he's just busy. He seems to be very sporadic in communications. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Grace and peace,

Robert K
    1991 535i

Yeah he seems like a good guy, and I respect the fact that he's gone through a lot lately. But the lack of communication is what made me post this.. if I had been in contact with him regularly throughout this we wouldn't have a problem.
    '92 536i (m30)
    '88 535i

that's Chris in long island right? JBraswell I will PM you his phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Is his name chris? I don't think I ever got it... RobertK says his name is Jeff, are there two different people with similar usernames possibly?
    '92 536i (m30)
    '88 535i

I'm on the list too, but will remain optimistically patient. He's been through some hard times.

zmuff--1989 535i 5-speed--17" E39 Style 32's--JC chip--UUC Short Shift--
    --Racing Dynamics Springs & Sways--Bilsteins--Yorktown, VA

Default count me in for $350 for a transmission

Been waiting since before christmas! Trying to be very patient. He seems like a reputable seller on here. heard from him last monday. Said pickup was sched. for tues. and would immediately follow with tracking number. nothing since then. I know he has had a lot to deal with but I'm starting to wonder why I defend him when people ask: Damn wheres your tranny you got screwed!

has anyone ever met this guy?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast