GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: Observations from a sleepover...

Default OT: Observations from a sleepover...

My nine year old daughter had a sleepover for her birthday party. It was just her and five other little girls. There were a few interesting observations I noticed:

1. Even being only nine, little girls like to talk...a lot. It nearly became a shouting match as they each tried to outtalk each other.

2. When the toilet paper ran out, at first, no one reloaded the toilet paper rack but just set the new roll NEAR the toilet paper rack. Seems to be a female trait...my wife does the same

3. When someone finally did decide to put the new toilet paper roll on the toilet paper rack, they put in on backwards. See last sentence on #2.

4. Every time the girls left a room, they never turned the lights off. Again...see last sentence on #2.

5. After all little girls leave, my little girl said it wasn't much fun because each of the other little girls had annoying traits. Again...see last sentence on #2.

We've already decided we're not having a sleepover next year.

P.S. For item #4, I'm reminded of the country song "Every light in the house is on." The song describes a man who tells his wife who's leaving him that he'll always leave the lights as a signal she can always come back home. Me...I think he was just trying to remind himself what it was like when she was there.

Grace and peace,

Robert K
    1991 535i

hahahah

So true it's scary. My little sis is 13...

and itdoesnt change last night my daughter had two freinds over,shes 15.
    Gone but not forgotten

whenever my soon to be 15 year old sister has a sleepover i make sure i stay at my gf's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert K
    My nine year old daughter had a sleepover for her birthday party. It was just her and five other little girls. There were a few interesting observations I noticed:

1. Even being only nine, little girls like to talk...a lot. It nearly became a shouting match as they each tried to outtalk each other.

Robert K
    1991 535i
    the simple act of talking triggers a flood of brain chemicals which give women a rush similar to that felt by heroin addicts when they get a high

A smart man might conclude from this information that talking can be an effective foreplay for women--especially if it involves the woman talking and the man listening.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler