car is 7/91 1992 525i with m50 non vanos. the car started bucking during the day, and i figured that maybe some rainwater got into a back plug hole, as this is how it was running. i took all of the coilpacks out, cleaned off the minute amount of oil, reinstalled....no dice. disconnected the maf, same thing. thought that maybe i should unplug the fuel pressure regulator vacuum hose. BINGO! as i pulled it off, a 1/2 mL of gasoline went flying out the hose. the fpr was beginning to act funny anyways. at any rate, i had a spare fuel rail lying around here with the FPR on it. try as i might (even prying on it, i know that's bad), i can't get the thing off. i know that this particular rail has not been on a car since 2002, which might explain the adhesive-ness of the thing. i figure that i'll probably run into the same problem on the fuel rail in the car, so i may as well ask.... how do you get one of these things off? i've removed the clamp, the washer, et cetera, but pull as i might, its not coming off. suggestions? thanks.