GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if i am lucky i might get one of these tomorrow

Default if i am lucky i might get one of these tomorrow

http://www.oshkoshequipment.com/jeep_m715.htm

one of our dealer buddys stopped in for some parts today and in passing conversation said he had a old miliatry truck with a dead motor, and the boss piped up winfreds looking for something different in a truck, on the way home i checked it out and it's bitchen, 7/67 m715 kaiser jeep not a speck of rust and it doesn't look wrecked $1800, i won't pass this up, it's not just a truck it's a bad ass 5/4 ton 4wd truck. it looks like a x forestry service truck
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

i wonder what civillian application these have

http://www.oshkoshequipment.com/surplus_bodybag.htm
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Default dont the tailgate say WINFRED?

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    http://www.oshkoshequipment.com/jeep_m715.htm

one of our dealer buddys stopped in for some parts today and in passing conversation said he had a old miliatry truck with a dead motor, and the boss piped up winfreds looking for something different in a truck, on the way home i checked it out and it's bitchen, 7/67 m715 kaiser jeep not a speck of rust and it doesn't look wrecked $1800, i won't pass this up, it's not just a truck it's a bad ass 5/4 ton 4wd truck. it looks like a x forestry service truck
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Swamp buggy winfred? Now let's see....just what kind of motor you got in mind for this puppy??? =)

This is going to be good....=)

it should say bad motherfuker, i am thinking about a 5.9 cummins with some goodies, depending on how bad the ohc 230 hurrcane I6 i may build it, i thought about a m30 for a couple minutes but it'd be a thirsty pig at 5200lbs 36" tires and 5.89 gears
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

i am leaning towards a healthy diesel, i think you can get 600flbs out of a 5.9 cummins cheep, that and i can get a squashed truck for next to nothing for it's driveline

freezin ass cold WI formerly freezin ass cold MN

You'll need some new floormats too.
    95 540 six speed, Rondell 58 wheels, nothin else special
    79 911 SC - pea soup green

The diesel will call for "stacks" exhaust...=) 600 lbs of ft-torque equals stump puller....

I'll say this, it certainly is unique....and something tells me that you'll take it to the next level of uniqueness.....=)

Jr

that's just a picture of a m715 for example, mines orange and white with forestry stickers and has a removable hard top with flip down windshield, i think it served as a light duty fire truck at one time from the looks of it, if it becomes mine there will be pics

i found a website that said that transfer case can take just about anything. heres a bad one on the bay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Quote Originally Posted by Jr ///M5
    The diesel will call for "stacks" exhaust...=) 600 lbs of ft-torque equals stump puller....

I'll say this, it certainly is unique....and something tells me that you'll take it to the next level of uniqueness.....=)

Jr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast