GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Seat covers

Default Seat covers

Hi Folks

I need a drivers seat cover for my car as I get quite dirty with my job and I'm jumping in and out the car a lot ... want to save it from getting dirty / wear and tear.

Question is does BMW sell seat covers? Also does anyone know if the Snap On tools seat cover fits the e34 sports seats, as I was thinking of getting one of these.

Thanks
    Rory.

1991 BMW 525i sport manual, BBTB, Mintex Extreme Pads, Bilstein dampers and Eibach springs,Viper2 chip, //M5 Replica.

Many sell BMW seat covers. I have ordered some 2-tone covers for my car, due in a week or so. Guaranteed to be a 'perfect fit' and not slip / slide as you get in / out of the car. As I don't have mine, I can't recommend any, but search for BMW seat covers and you will find many makers.

sc
    scott 4991
    535i, 172K miles

DOn't know about BMW seat covers - but the Snap-On ones fit nicely Not got sports seats in mine, but there's enough spare that they should fit nice & snugly
    Have got my leather seats in now, so don't need to use them, otherwise I'd grab a pic..

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySi
    DOn't know about BMW seat covers - but the Snap-On ones fit nicely Not got sports seats in mine, but there's enough spare that they should fit nice & snugly
    Have got my leather seats in now, so don't need to use them, otherwise I'd grab a pic..
    Cheers Si , I will prob just get a snap on one then. Should keep it nice and protected from my dirty work jeans hehe

1991 BMW 525i sport manual, BBTB, Mintex Extreme Pads, Bilstein dampers and Eibach springs,Viper2 chip, //M5 Replica.