GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new euro smoked hellas in, with hid, fu*k yea

Default new euro smoked hellas in, with hid, fu*k yea

it took me from like 2 - 9 including getting sevral things from home depot and auto zone but its finnaly all done and its a clean install...except my obc says low beam so i havta run them on at all times, cuse i dont feel liek dumping a shitton of wiring into the engine bay to correct it....and there really misaimed, so ima stick my finger in my ass tomorrow morning at 9:30 am and pay the dealer $60 bucks to do it for me

pics tomorrow with proper alignment

thanks tim, leif, macv n regal for your help with my project

ps...new sig soon

also a question:

i poped my front passenger tire last night and am on my spare, tomorrow im going to get it taken care of, should i just buy 1 or 2 for the front to balance out the wear and just rotate them normally if i get 2...?

ill ask the stealer, but AFTER i make sure they know i wont be buying from them for sure lol

thanks guys

o..ps, any tire recommendations, im running nitto nt460's, speed rating H 130 mph

thanks
    Last edited by BFEINZIMER; 01-13-2007 at 01:43 AM.

where did ya get the HID's??

use your right hand when you stick fingers up ass, then be sure to shake hands with dealer for me.

its apexcone, though they wont sell directly to the public...so iono haha

forsure haha so neone have any advise on those tires?

UNless you have practically no wear on them, change both. With 460s they are probably more worn than they at first appear if you measure tread depth with lincoln's head vs a new one.

Yea there all have maybe iono 40 percent tread left, so should I just change the front 2 or all 4? I hope not all 4..

o and i just came back from the dealer which wanted an hour labor so i walked away mother fucers..

change the front two, save up to change the back two (which will be the new front two) by the next oil change/ tire rotation interval.

ok so get the same type, ill be doing an oil change in another 1000 miles aprox...

now i need to know what type of tires to buy, im completely lost on this there are so many choices...so im searching the forums right now..any ideas?

cuse i dont feel liek dumping a shitton of wiring into the engine bay to correct it....
    It's 4 wires per headlight and most only need one relay to correct it. It's an easy install and cheap to do. You can buy the relay and harness for under 20 bucks. I can send you a set if you want.

As for 60 bucks for a headlight adjustment, thats gay. You should look into how to do it yourself. It's takes 2 minutes.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

Default Why don't you aim them yourself???

If you can wire them in, aiming them is certainly within your capabilities. Go to www.bmwe34.net. In the left menu, go to: maintenance>electrical system>headlight adjustment. I've been messing with my headlights the last couple of weeks. I've adjusted mine using my garage door to shine them on. Not too difficult. I'd rather pay the dealer for the stuff I can't do.

Grace and peace,

Robert K
    1991 535i

ill think about the harnessess thanks for the offer...yea i was looking at daniel stern lighting on the aim and that was ...and then re-looked on the bmwe34.net and ill do it tonight...but i dont have 25 feet easy but i have like 22-20 feet so how should i flex those 7 inches down from center on that aim?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast