i jsut got off the phone for about the 20th time in the past 3 weeks with these deouchebags reguarding an order i placed on decmeber 16th. I ordered some clear corners and euro tails for my E34. They already "drop shipped" them and were supposed to be delivered a week ago.

Whenever I call i still get the same BS excuse "we can contact the vendor and call you back"

sure... thats what you told me last time and the time before that. I wanted a tracking number for the past week and they still couldnt provide me with one.

If you are reading this pelican parts you just lost a customer. This hasnt been the first time I have ordered from you guys but when I order parts I expect them to be on time. Which is why i usually order from bavarian autosport or steve haygood.

Oh and the last time I called was tuesday, They told me the order didnt ship till tuesday (january 2nd) and it should be here today. Well it isnt. The original date was december 28th. Even when I called today the bimbo on the phone told me "well it should be there wesnday or thursday"