GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How was your New Years?

Default How was your New Years?

So how was everyones New Years???

I myself have a splendid time got a lil captain in me, mixed for hours and spent time with great people.

great new years undefeated beer pong run
    1987 BMW 325is 250+, first love
    1994 BMW 525i 136, new toy

haha, Beer Pong, I dont like that game. The beer would always be whats left over, spilled on the floor, or found on some passed out chick...Bad experiences I guess.

Default Lots of beer and pyrotechnics

and I still have all ten fingers and both eyes....a good start for a new year

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

Let see, mine started the 28th...drove from Gladstone with a mate to a place near Gympie to another mates place, drank Pure Blonde all arvo and went shooting for pigs, got none but blasted the hell out of one pheasant and a paper bark tree.

29th...drove from where I was to Toowoomba, and partied all night there. Too much vodka and red bull

30th...drove to another mates place near Toowoomba, didnt drink but more shooting...got daffy duck and mr cactus good. Arrived in Brisbane at 7pm and went out to the valley around 10pm. Stayed out till 2am...

31st...drove to Gold Coast...one of our suppliers shouted drinks and me and my mate got blind before 3pm...and it just got worse hehe...

1st...went back to hotel to sleep at 6am and woke up at 9am and left Goldie around noon...drove back to Gladstone by 7pm. I was somewhere between comatosed and high, not sure which. Went to sleep around 10pm and work up at 6am next morning and went to work.

God, its beer o'clock already...

man this is piss poor for a vacation

I sold **** for half price which is the same or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by yy101
    Let see, mine started the 28th...drove from Gladstone with a mate to a place near Gympie to another mates place, drank Pure Blonde all arvo and went shooting for pigs, got none but blasted the hell out of one pheasant and a paper bark tree.

29th...drove from where I was to Toowoomba, and partied all night there. Too much vodka and red bull

30th...drove to another mates place near Toowoomba, didnt drink but more shooting...got daffy duck and mr cactus good. Arrived in Brisbane at 7pm and went out to the valley around 10pm. Stayed out till 2am...

31st...drove to Gold Coast...one of our suppliers shouted drinks and me and my mate got blind before 3pm...and it just got worse hehe...

1st...went back to hotel to sleep at 6am and woke up at 9am and left Goldie around noon...drove back to Gladstone by 7pm. I was somewhere between comatosed and high, not sure which. Went to sleep around 10pm and work up at 6am next morning and went to work.

God, its beer o'clock already...
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

december 30th: arrive in NYC with friend from home at 1am. good friend is bartending, and we ended up knocking back purple mother****ers until about 5am. didn't end up in bed until 10am.

new years eve: finally wake up at 9pm, greeted with a green substance that makes you laugh at nothing and a case of Magic Hat #9. got all dressed up (and actually took a shower), and had a blast. same bar, same bartender. good people, good friends, you can't go wrong with that. found a camera on the floor and took a bunch of pictures. gotta get em developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

I read a book called "Winter's Tale."
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Dammmmn, you guys had a blast!!! I would want to stay away from firearms while pissed. Cheers to finding the camera. Not digi??? Olllld School!!

Alexlind...What happened?!!!

nope, crappy disposable kodak point and shoot. it did its job though

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast